- Sarcopenia ??Age-Related Muscle Wasting and Weakness[electronic resource] :Mechanisms and Treatments / edited by Gordon S. Lynch.
- Lynch, Gordon S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 479 p. : online resource.
- 1.Overview -- 2. Molecular mechanisms of muscle wasting in cancer and ageing: cachexia versus sarcopenia -- 3. Age-related remodeling of neuromuscular junctions -- 4.Motor unit remodeling during aging -- 5. Age-related decline in actomyosin structure and function -- 6. Excitation-contraction coupling in aged skeletal muscle -- 7. Mitochondrial function in aging skeletal muscle -- 8. Fibrosis and skeletal muscle aging -- 9. Nuclear apoptosis and sarcopenia -- 10. Age-related changes in the molecular regulation of skeletal muscle mass -- 11. Genetic variation and skeletal muscle traits: implications for sarcopenia -- 12. Proteomic profiling of aged skeletal muscle -- 13. Aging, exercise and muscle protein metabolism -- 14. Reactive oxygen species generation and skeletal muscle wasting ??implications for sarcopenia -- 15. Exercise as a countermeasure for sarcopenia -- 16. Role of contraction-induced injury in age-related muscle wasting and weakness -- 17. Role of IGF-I signaling in age-related changes in skeletal muscle -- 18. Role of myostatin and TGF-beta signaling in skeletal muscle growth and development: implications for sarcopenia -- 19. 棺-Adrenergic signaling in sarcopenia and other muscle wasting disorders.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048197125