- Longer Life and Healthy Aging[electronic resource] / edited by Zeng Yi, Eileen M. Crimmins, Yves Carri챔re, Jean-Marie Robine.
- Yi, Zeng., editor., Crimmins, Eileen M., editor., Carri챔re, Yves., editor., Robine, Jean-Marie., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 354 p. : online resource.
- International Studies in Population ; 2
- Disability and Healthy Life Expectancy -- Can We Live Longer, Healthier Lives? -- Aging and Disability in Taiwan: Prevalence and Transitions from a Panel Study -- Disability Patterns for Us Elderly Nursing Home Residents Over Two Decades: Findings from the 1973 to 1997 National Nursing Home Surveys -- A Method for Correcting the Underestimation of Disabled Life Expectancy, with an Empirical Application to Oldest-Old in China -- Effects of Diabetes on Healthy Life Expectancy: Shorter Lives with More Disability for Both Women and Men -- Increasing Longevity: Causes, Consequences, and Prospects -- Individual Healthy Aging -- Age Differences in Allostatic Load: An Index of Frailty -- Aging without Dementia -- Does Apolipoprotein E Polymorphism Determine the Survivability of Vascular Accidents at Advanced Ages? Implications for Mortality Differentials -- The Danish Longitudinal Centenarian Study -- Gender and Healthy Aging -- Female Disadvantages Among the Elderly in China -- The Relationship Between Occupational Status, Mobility, and Mortality at Older Ages -- The Family and Healthy Aging -- Impact of Longer Life on Care Giving from Children -- Living Arrangement of the Oldest Old in China -- Longevity Among Chinese Consanguines -- Community Effects on Healthy Aging -- Socio-Demographic Factors Associated with the Use of Formal and Informal Support Networks among Elderly Canadians -- Variation in Cohort Size and Lower Mortality in the Elderly: Implications for Pay-As-You-Go Healthcare Systems -- Successful Aging Amongst the Very Old?봂vidence from a Longitudinal Study of Aging -- Needs, Provision, and Financing of Care for Elderly.
Medicine & Public Health.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
Social Sciences, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402040245