- Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets[electronic resource] / edited by Michael Conn, Claude Kordon, Yves Christen.
- Conn, Michael., editor., Kordon, Claude., editor., Christen, Yves., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 202 p. : online resource.
- Research and Perspectives in Endocrine Interactions
- Molecular and functional diversity of the TRPC family of ion channels. TRPC channels and their role in ROCE/SOCE -- Functional Rescue of Misfolded Receptor Mutants -- Obesity-related mutations of leptin and melanocortin receptors -- cAMP- and cGMP-dependent control of lipolysis and lipid mobilization in humans: putative targets for fat cell management -- Central Neuropeptide Receptors Involved in Water Balance: Application to Apelin -- Targeting regulators of G protein signaling (RGS proteins) to enhance agonist specificity -- Dimeric GPCRs: what did we learn from the metabotropic glutamate receptors? -- Guiding principles applied in the design of GPCR-selective hypothalamic hormone agonists and antagonists -- Mutations in G proteins and G protein-coupled receptors in human endocrine diseases -- A molecular dissection of the glycoprotein hormone receptors -- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases as Targets for Cancer Therapy Development -- Targets for pituitary tumor therapy -- The endogenous cannabinoid system in the control of food intake and energy balance.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540344469