- Current Trends in Monoclonal Antibody Development and Manufacturing[electronic resource] / edited by Steven J. Shire, Wayne Gombotz, Karoline Bechtold-Peters, James Andya.
- Shire, Steven J., editor., Gombotz, Wayne., editor., Bechtold-Peters, Karoline., editor., Andya, James., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 354 p. : online resource.
- Biotechnology: Pharmaceutical Aspects ; XI
- Design Of Therapeutic MABS -- CDR Repair: A Novel Approach to Antibody Humanization -- Nanobodies, Single-Domain Antigen-Binding Fragments of Camelid Heavy-Chain Antibodies -- Expression and Production of MABS -- GPEx짰 A Flexible Method for the Rapid Generation of Stable, High Expressing, Antibody Producing Mammalian Cell Lines -- Advancing Our Cell Culture Platform: Incorporating Lessons Learned and New Technologies -- Recovery and Purification -- Addressing Changes Associated with Technology Transfer: A Case Study -- Concepts for Disposables in Biopharmaceutical Manufacture -- Formulation and Delivery -- Formulation and Delivery Issues for Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics -- Challenges in the Development of High Protein Concentration Formulations -- Protein Immobilization by Crystallization and Precipitation: An Alternative to Lyophilization -- Analytics and Specification Setting for MABS -- Characterizing High Affinity Antigen/Antibody Complexes by Kinetic and Equilibrium Based Methods -- Analytical Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies: Linking Structure to Function -- Analysis of Irreversible Aggregation, Reversible Self-association and Fragmentation of Monoclonal Antibodies by Analytical Ultracentrifugation -- Biophysical Signatures of Monoclonal Antibodies -- Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity -- Impact of Fc Glycosylation on Monoclonal Antibody Effector Functions and Degradation by Proteases -- Immunogenicity Assessment of Antibody Therapeutics -- Armed Antibodies and New Classes of Antibodies -- Production of Monoclonal Antibodies in E. coli -- Recent Advancements in the Use of Antibody Drug Conjugates for Cancer Therapy -- Antibody Radiolabeling.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387766423