- Breast Cancer[electronic resource] :A Lobar Disease / edited by Tibor Tot.
- Tot, Tibor., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 216 p. : online resource.
- The theory of the sick lobe -- Lobar anatomy of human breast and its importance for breast cancer -- Breast cancer may originate in utero: The importance of the intrauterine environment for breast cancer development -- Genetic alterations in normal and malignant breast tissue -- The role of ductal lavage: a cautionary -- The distribution of the earliest forms of breast carcinoma -- The implications of the imaging manifestations of multifocal and diffuse breast cancers -- Lobar ultrasound of the breast -- The lobar distribution of the lesions in breast carcinoma: Ductoscopy and surgery -- Stop Breast Cancer Now! Imagining imaging pathways towards search, destroy, cure and watchful waiting of premetastasis breast cancer -- Epilogue: The diseased breast lobe in the context of x-chromosome inactivation and differentiation waves.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781849963138