- Innate Immune Activation[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Dominic De Nardo, Christine M De Nardo.
- De Nardo, Dominic., editor., De Nardo, Christine M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 251 p. 54 illus., 40 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1714
- Emerging concepts in innate immunity -- Bioinformatic Assessment of macrophage activation by the innate immune system -- Generation of Genetic Knockouts in myeloid cell lines using a lentiviral CRISPR/Cas9 system -- Modeling primary human monocytes with the trans-differentiation cell line BLaER1 -- Measurement of NF-觀B activation in TLR-activated macrophages -- Biochemical isolation of the myddosome from murine macrophages -- Generation of innate immune reporter cell lines using retroviral transduction -- Myddosome Formation by Luminescence-based Mammalian Interactome Mapping (LUMIER) -- Inflammatory caspases: Activation and cleavage of Gasdermin-D in vitro and during Pyroptosis -- Methods for detecting ASC and ASC speck formation -- Measuring innate immune responses to bacterial viability -- Methods to study cell swelling-induced inflammasome activation -- Detecting release of bacterial dsDNA into the host cytosol using fluorescence microscopy -- Quantitative proteomics of secreted proteins -- Simultaneous detection of cellular viability and interleukin-1棺 secretion from single cells by ELISpot -- Detection and quantification of MAV aggregation via confocal imaging.혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493975181