- Integrin Targeting Systems for Tumor Diagnosis and Therapy[electronic resource] / edited by Eleonora Patsenker.
- Patsenker, Eleonora., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 226 p. 68 illus. : online resource.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- Tumor Targeting by RGD-Grafted PLGA-Based Nanotheranostics Loaded with Paclitaxel and Superparamagnetic Iron Oxides -- Fabrication of cRGD Conjugated Dual Responsive Micelles to Target 慣v棺5혻Integrin Overexpressed Cancer.-혻Copper-Free Click Chemistry Modification of Nanovectors for Integrin Targeted Cancer Therapy.-혻Preparation, Characterization, and In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation of PEGylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Modified with Different cRGD Peptides -- Preparation of Heterobivalent and Multivalent Radiopharmarmaceuticals to Target Tumors Over-Expressing Integrins.-혻177Lu Labeled RGD-BBN Peptide for Targeting Prostate Cancer -- Integrin-Mediated Targeting of Liposomally-Bound siRNAs to Tumor Vasculatures -- Integrin 慣v棺3-Targeted Optical Imaging with Metal Oxide Nanomaterials: Focusing on Zinc Oxide -- Integrin Targeting Using RGD-Based Peptide Amphiphiles -- Cyclic-RGDfK-Directed Docetaxel Loaded Nanomicelles for Angiogenic Tumor Targeting -- Targeting Glioma Cancer Cells with Fluorescent Nanodiamonds Via Integrin Receptors.-혻NIR Imaging-Guided Photothermal Therapy by cRGD-Conjugated Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Encapsulating IR-780 -- Synergistic Active Targeting to B16F10 Tumors by 慣v棺3/CD44-Targeted Nanoparticles Loaded with Docetaxel.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493974436