- HLA Typing[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Sebastian Boegel.
- Boegel, Sebastian., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 287 p. 52 illus., 38 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1802
- The Past, Present, and Future of HLA Typing in Transplantation -- Role of Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) in Autoimmune Diseases -- The IPD Databases: Cataloguing and Understanding Allele Variants -- Allele Frequency Net Database -- High Resolution HLA-Typing by Next Generation Sequencing of Randomly Fragmented Target DNA -- High-Throughput Contiguous Full-Length Next Generation Sequencing of HLA Class I and II Genes from 96 Donors in a Single MiSeq Run -- Application of High-Throughput Next Generation Sequencing for HLA Typing on Buccal Extracted DNA -- Super High Resolution for Single Molecule-Sequence-Based Typing of Classical HLA loci using Ion Torrent PGM -- High Resolution Full-Length HLA Typing Method using Third Generation (Pac-Bio SMRT) Sequencing Technology -- Full-Length HLA Class I Genotyping with the MinION Nanopore Sequencer -- Imputation-Based HLA Typing with SNPs in GWAS Studies -- In Silico Typing of Classical and Non-Classical HLA Alleles from Standard RNA-Seq Reads -- PHLAT: Inference of High Resolution HLA Types from RNA and Whole Exome Sequencing -- Using Exome and Amplicon-Based Sequencing Data for High-Resolution HLA Typing with ATHLATES -- HLA Typing from Short-Read Sequencing Data with OptiType -- Comprehensive HLA Typing from a Current Allele Database using Next Generation Sequencing Data -- Accurate Assembly and Typing of HLA using a Graph-Guided Assembler Kourami -- AmpliSAS and AmpliHLA: Web Server Tools for MHC Typing of Non-Model Species and Human using NGS Data -- HLA Haplotype Frequency Estimation from Real-Life Data with the Hapl-o-Mat Software.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493985456