- Adhesion Molecules: Function and Inhibition[electronic resource] / edited by Klaus Ley.
- Ley, Klaus., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 309 p. 23 illus., 1 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- Capture and rolling -- P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) -- L-selectin-mediated leukocyte adhesion and migration -- P- and E-selectin -- Firm adhesion -- Endothelial ICAM-1 functions in adhesion and signaling during leukocyte recruitment -- ?4-integrins: structure, function and secrets -- VCAM-1 and its functions in development and inflammatory diseases -- Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) and macrophage antigen-1 (Mac-1): Cooperative partners in leukocyte emigration and function -- Transendothelial migration -- PECAM: Regulating the start of diapedesis -- Role of ?6?1 integrin in leukocyte adhesion and transmigration -- Vascular adhesion protein-1 (VAP-1) -- The role of endothelial cell-selective adhesion molecule (ESAM) in neutrophil emigration into inflamed tissues -- Structure and function of JAM proteins -- Promises and limitations of targeting adhesion molecules for therapy.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783764379742