- Nuclear Reprogramming[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Nathalie Beaujean, Hel챔ne Jammes, Alice Jouneau.
- 2nd ed. 2015.
- Beaujean, Nathalie., editor., Jammes, Hel챔ne., editor., Jouneau, Alice., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 285 p. 68 illus., 43 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1222
- Nuclear Transfer in the Mouse -- Nuclear Transfer in the Rabbit -- Nuclear Transfer in Ruminants -- Nuclear Transfer and Transgenesis in the Pig -- Embryonic Stem Cell-Somatic Cell Fusion and Post-Fusion Enucleation -- Analysis of Nuclear Reprogramming Following Nuclear Transfer to Xenopus Oocyte -- Assessing the Quality of Donor Cells: Karyotyping Methods -- Treatment of Donor Cell/Embryo with Different Approaches to Improve Development After Nuclear Transfer -- Fluorescent Immunodetection of Epigenetic Modifications on Pre-Implantation Mouse Embryos -- Visualization of Epigenetic Modifications in Preimplantation Embryos -- Live Embryo Imaging to Follow Cell Cycle and Chromosomes Stability After Nuclear Transfer -- Analysis of Nucleolar Morphology and Protein Localization as an Indicator of Nuclear Reprogramming -- Assessment of Cell Lineages and Cell Death in Blastocysts by Immunostaining -- Gene Expression Analysis in Early Embryos through Reverse Transcription Quantitative PCR (RT-qPCR) -- Studying Bovine Early Embryo Transcriptome by Microarray -- Methylation of Specific Regions: Bisulfite-Sequencing at the Single Oocyte or 2-Cell Embryo Level -- Micro Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (?쵣hIP) from Early Mammalian Embryos -- Assessing Reprogramming by Chimera Formation and Tetraploid Complementation -- Whole-Mount In Situ Hybridization to Assess Advancement of Development and Embryo Morphology -- Genome-Wide Analysis of Methylation in Bovine Clones by Methylated DNA Immunoprecipitation (MeDIP).
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493915934