- Handbook of Burns[electronic resource] :Acute Burn Care Volume 1 / edited by Marc G. Jeschke, Lars-Peter Kamolz, Folke Sj철berg, Steven E. Wolf.
- Jeschke, Marc G., editor., Kamolz, Lars-Peter., editor., Sj철berg, Folke., editor., Wolf, Steven E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 493 p. : online resource.
- List of contributers -- A history of burn care -- Epidemiology and prevention of burns throughout the world -- Prevention of burn injuries -- Burns associated with wars and disasters -- Education in burns -- European practice guidelines for burn care: Minimum level of burn care provision in Europe -- 혻Pre-hospital, fluid and early management, burn wound evaluation -- 혻Medical documentation of burn injuries -- 혻Pathophysiology of burn injury -- Anesthesia for patients with acute burn injuries .-Diagnosis and management of inhalation injury -- Respiratory management -- Organ responses and organ support -- Critical care of thermally injured patient -- Treatment of infection in burns -- Acute treatment of severely burned pediatric patients -- Adult burn management -- Burns in older adults -- Acute management of facial burns .-혻 Hand burns -- Treatment of burns ??established and novel Technology -- Wound healing 혻 -- Pain management after burn trauma -- Nutrition support for the burn patient -- HBO and burns -- Nursing management of the burn-injured person -- Outpatient burn care -- Electrical injury -- Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of chemical burns -- 혻Necrotizing and exfoliative diseases of the skin -- Frostbite -- Subject index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783709103470