- Competence and Vulnerability in Biomedical Research[electronic resource] / by Phil Bielby.
- Bielby, Phil., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 236 p. : online resource.
- International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine,1567-8008 ; 40
- Five Concepts of Competence -- Consent, Vulnerability and Research -- Gewirth?셲 Theory of Agency Rights -- Proportionality, Precaution and Judgments of Competence -- The Competences of Cognitively Vulnerable Groups -- Cognitive Vulnerability and Consent to Biomedical Research -- Cognitive Vulnerability and Consent to Biomedical Research in England and Wales -- Cognitive Vulnerability and Consent to Biomedical Research in the United States.
Medical laws and legislation.
Medicine & Public Health.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
Theories of Law, Philosophy of Law, Legal History.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402086038