- Genetically Engineered Mice for Cancer Research[electronic resource] :design, analysis, pathways, validation and pre-clinical testing / edited by Jeffrey E. Green, Thomas Ried.
- Green, Jeffrey E., editor., Ried, Thomas., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 632 p. : online resource.
- Foreword -- Preface -- Overview of Designing Genetically-Engineered Mouse Models -- The Use of Cre-loxP Technology and Inducible Systems to Generate Mouse Models of Cancer -- Using Recombineering Technology To Create Genetically Engineered Mouse Models -- Insertional Mutagenesis for Generating Mouse Models of Cancer -- The RCAS/TVA Somatic Gene Transfer Method In Modeling Human Cancer -- Target-selected ENU Mutagenesis to Develop Cancer Models in the Rat -- The Tumor Pathology of Genetically Engineered Mice: Genomic Pathology -- Genomic DNA Copy Number Alterations in Mouse Cancer Models and Human Cancer -- Characterization of chromosomal translocations in mouse models of hematological malignancies using spectral karyotyping (SKY), FISH, and immunocytochemistry -- Expression Profiling of Mouse Models of Human Cancer: model categorization and guidance for preclinical testing -- Imaging mouse models of human cancer -- Identifying Mammary Epithelial Stem and Progenitor Cells -- Differentiation Programs in Development and Cancer -- Roles of p53 and PRB Tumor Suppressor Networks in Human Cancer: Insight from Studies in the Engineered Mouse -- Mouse Models for Colorectal Cancer -- Src family tyrosine kinases: Implications for mammary tumor progression -- Maspin and Suppression of Tumor Metastasis -- Epigenetic Mouse Models -- Modeling Transforming Growth Factor-횩 Signaling in Cancer -- Modeling Stromal-Epithelial Interactions.-혻혻Utilizing Mouse Models of Human Cancer for Assessing Immune-Modulation of Cancer Development.-혻혻Transplanted Tumor Models For Preclinical Drug Testing And The Potential Benefit Of Genetically Engineered Mouse Models -- The Development and Use of Genetically Tractable Pre-Clinical Mouse Models -- Animal Models for Breast Cancer Prevention Resarch -- Oncogene Addiction: Mouse Models and Clinical Relevance for Molecularly Targeted Therapies -- Mouse Models in Preclinical Drug Development- Applications to CNS Models -- Mouse Models of Human Cancer: Role in Pre-clinical Testing and Personalized Medicine -- Mighty, But How Useful? The Emerging Role of Genetically Engineered Mice in Cancer Drug Discovery and Development -- Index.혻혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387698038