- Genetics Meets Metabolomics[electronic resource] :from Experiment to Systems Biology / edited by Karsten Suhre.
- Suhre, Karsten., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 318 p. : online resource.
- Introduction -- Pre-conditions for high quality biobanking in large human epidemiological cohorts for metabolomics and other -omics studies -- Assay Tools for Metabolomics -- Statistical methods in genetic and molecular epidemiology and their application in studies with metabolic phenotypes -- Ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry based non-targeted microbial metabolomics -- etabolomic systems biology of protozoan parasites -- Mouse genetics and metabolic mouse phenotyping -- Metabolomics in animal breeding -- Metabolomics applications in human nutrition -- Metabolomics for the individualized therapy of androgen deficiency syndrome in male adults -- Systems biology resources arising from the human metabolome project -- Understanding cancer metabolism through global metabolomics -- Genetic and metabolic determinants of fatty acid chain length and desaturation, their incorporation into lipid classes and their effects on risk of vascular and metabolic disease -- Mapping metabolomic quantitative trait loci (mQTL) ??A link between metabolome-wide association studies and systems biology -- Metabolic traits as intermediate phenotype -- Genome-wide association studies with metabolomics -- Systems biology meets metabolism -- Index.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461416883