- Alterations of Excitation-Contraction Coupling in the Failing Human Heart[electronic resource] / edited by G. Hasenfuss, H. Just.
- Hasenfuss, G., editor., Just, H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 108p. 73 illus. : online resource.
- Ca transport during contraction and relaxation in mammalian ventricular muscle -- Sites of regulatory interaction between calcium ATPases and phospholamban -- The relative phospholamban and SERCA2 ratio: a critical determinant of myocardial contractility -- Phosphorylation and regulation of the Ca2+-pumping ATPase in cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum by calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase -- Site-specific phosphorylation of a phospholamban peptide by cyclic nucleotide- and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases of cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum -- Sodium-calcium exchange: Recent advanves -- Expression and function of the cardiac Na+/Ca2+ exchanger in postnatal development of the rat, in experimental-induced cardiac hypertrophy, and in the failing human heart -- Plasma membrane calcium pump: structure, function, and relationships -- Regulation of mRNA-expression of the sarcolemmal calmodulin- dependent calcium pump in cardiac hypertrophy -- Molecular mechanisms regulating the myofilament response to Ca2+: Implications of mutations causal for familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy -- Ca2+-dependent and Ca2+-independent regulation of contractility in isolated human myocardium -- Calcium handling proteins in the failing human heart -- Role of c AMP in modulating relaxation kinetics and the force-frequency relation in mitral regurgitation heart failure -- Contributions of Ca2+-influx via the L-type Ca2+-current and Ca2+-release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum to [Ca2+]i-transients in human myocytes -- Molecular and cellular aspects of re-entrant arrhythmias.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642486722