- Bioceramics and Alternative Bearings in Joint Arthroplasty[electronic resource] :11th BIOLOX짰 Symposium Rome, June 30 ??July 1, 2006 Proceedings / edited by Francesco Benazzo, Francesco Falez, Martin Dietrich.
- Benazzo, Francesco., editor., Falez, Francesco., editor., Dietrich, Martin., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVII, 321 p. 177 illus. : online resource.
- Ceramics in Orthopaedics
- Large diameter femoral and acetabular components -- Head Diameter of 36mm: New alumina on alumina bearing surfaces -- All ceramic tripolar Total Hip Arthroplasty: experimental data and clinical results -- Clinical advantages with large diameter heads -- 36mm Ceramic head for ?쐂ifficult??cases -- Resurfacing in total hip replacement -- Seven years of experience in MoM resurfacing: Results and open questions -- Surgeon and resurfacing: considerations after a long experience -- Hip Resurfacing ??a superior articulation concept? -- Consideration on disadvantages and problems of resurfacing -- In vitro biomechanical properties of a hip resurfacing system -- Comparison of functional activity of hip resurfacing with total hip arthroplasty -- Hard-hard bearing systems -- Radiological development of an alumina metal back cup during 5 years -- Metal Ion Hypersensitivity in Metal-on-Metal Hip Arthroplasty -- 28mm Head in Ceramic/Ceramic Total Hip Replacement -- Ceramic Bearings Enlarging the Range of Indications for Bipolar Prostheses -- Kinematic evaluation of total hip arthroplasty with various bearing materials -- Total hip replacement with all alumina bearings in patients under 30 years of age -- Ceramic knee -- PE wear in ceramic/PE bearing surface in total knee arthroplasty: Clinical experiences of more than 24 years -- Hypersensitivity reactions in association to arthroplasty -- Ceramic Knee Design -- Ceramic knee endoprostheses: reality or future? -- Hip Revision -- Comparison of clinical results between Ceramic-Ceramic Bearings and Metal on Polyethylene in Total Hip Arthroplasty -- Revision strategy after metal on metal THR failure: Conversion to ceramic on ceramic -- Modular neck and ceramic on ceramic coupling in revision total hip arthroplasty -- Experience with BIOLOX짰 option revision heads -- Acetabular cup revision: pitfalls and solutions -- Revision strategies in total hip arthroplasty with respect to articulation materials -- Tribology -- Hip Joint Simulators: State of the Art -- Highly Crosslinked Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene- (UHMWPE-) Acetabular Liners in combination with 28mm BIOLOX짰 heads -- Wear of Highly Crosslinked Polyethylene against Cobalt Chrome and Ceramic femoral heads -- US perspective on hip simulator wear testing of BIOLOX짰 delta in??severe??test modes -- Comparison of polythene liners with alumina liners in hydroxyapatite hip arthroplasty -- Edge Loading and Squeaking in Third Generation Ceramic-on-ceramic Bearings -- Tricks and tips: how to manage the implantation of ceramic implants -- Tricks and tips in every day utilization of ceramic on ceramic coupling -- Neck Modularity and CE/CE systems -- Off-set and ceramic on ceramic bearing -- Ceramic on ceramic cementless total hip arthroplasty in arthritis following congenital hip disease: an algorithm of the surgical treatment -- 32mm alumina on alumina hip replacement for femoral neck fracture -- Is there really a ?쐓afe zone??for the placement of total hip components? -- Tips of the trade: avoiding problems with ceramic components in THR -- Future Applications -- Direct to bone ??possible ceramic solutions for monolithic hip implants -- Surface Activation of Implants -- Application of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins on Solid Implants -- Future applications in ceramics -- Poster -- The use of a ceramic ?쐓andwich cup??in 140 hip arthroplasty with a 5 years follow-up or more -- THR Charnley type with Zr/Pe Bearing results at more than 5 years FU -- Wear Performance of Carbon Fibre Reinforced Implantable PEEK against BIOLOX짰 Forte and BIOLOX짰 Delta -- Big diameter ball heads on Corail Stem: Rational indication and advantages -- The Role of Pre-Irradation Crystallinity on the Oxidation Resistance of UHMWPE -- The Effect of Pressure-Annealing on the Oxidation Resistance of Irradiated UHMWPE -- Wear Simulator Study of the Tripolar All Ceramic Hip Prosthesis -- Metallic but not ceramic wear particles increase prostaglandin E2 release and interleukin-1? (IL-1?) gene expression in human blood monocytes in vitro -- BMP-2 modified ingrowth characteristics of coated hydroxyapatite-titanium implants in aged sheep -- Ultimate Compression Strength Testing of Alumina Ceramic Femoral Heads in Revision -- BIOLOX짰 option: A new revision strategy with BIOLOX짰 ceramics -- Duolox짰, a ceramic Bipolar System for Hemiarthroplasty.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783798516342