- Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine ??A.P.I.C.E.[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 11th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine Trieste, Italy ??November 11??6, 1996 / edited by Antonino Gullo.
- Prodeedings of the 11th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine, Trieste, Italy, November 11-16, 1996
- Gullo, Antonino., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- V, 983 p. : online resource.
- Preliminary Report of Clinical Xenon (XE) Anaesthesia and Xenon Recycling System -- Biochemistry of Neurotransmission: an Update -- Continuous Measurement of the Systolic Time Intervals Integrated on a Hemodynamic Profile. Successful Method to Monitor Left Ventricular Function -- Relationship Between the PetC02 and the Hemodynamic Parameter -- Oxygen Transport and Cellular Mechanisms during Hyperbaric Oxygenation -- Hyperosmolar Syndrome -- Basic Components of Immune System Regulation -- Growth Hormone in Critical Care Practice -- Oxygen Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Production: Physiological Basis and Practical Application in Intensive Care -- Clinical Aspects of Capnography -- Capnography and Circulation -- Pain Control: From Basic Research to Clinical Application -- Theoretical Aspects of Respiratory Mechanics -- The Effect of Age on the Cardiovascular Response to Stress -- Heart Failure Due to Pressure Overload and Volume Overload -- Choice of Pharmacological Agents in Hypoperfusion Syndrome -- Monitoring of the Body Circulation ??an Introduction -- Evaluation of Cardiothoracic Parameters: The Clinical Role of Intrathoracic Blood Volume -- ARDS Lung: Homogeneous or Non-Homogeneous Impairment? -- The Baby Lung Philosophy -- Lung Distention, Barotrauma and Mechanical Ventilation -- Pulmonary Dysfunction after Ischemia-Reperfusion -- Understanding the Incidence and Long-term Outcome of ARDS -- Improved Perfusion Through the Aerated Part of the Lung by Prostacyclin Administration -- Improving Ventilation by Reaeration of Atelectatic Regions with Perfluorocarbons -- Experience in Liquid Ventilation -- Improved Ventilation by Re-aeration of Atelectatic Regions with Exogenous Surfactant in Acute Respiratory Failure -- Combining Exogenous Surfactant or Perfluorocarbons with Inhaled Nitric Oxide to Improve Lung Function in Acute Respiratory Failure -- Functional Aspects of Noninvasive Ventilation -- Face Mask Ventilation in Decompensated COPD Patients -- Methodology of Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation in Acute Respiratory Failure -- Mask Ventilation for Trauma Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure -- Acute Respiratory Failure in Immunocompromised Patients: A Possible Indication for Non-Invasive Ventilation -- Assessment of Respiratory Dysfunction in Children with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome -- Recent Therapeutic Strategies for Children with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome -- Humoral Homeostasis ??Role of Vascular Endothelium -- Mortality in Sepsis -- Guidelines on Antibiotic Combination in ICU Patients -- Clinical Neurological Approach at the Bedside: The Method in Neurology and Its Application to the Critically Ill Patient -- Assessment of Cerebral Dysfunction -- Myasthenia Gravis -- New Trends in the Treatment of Advanced Neurological Disease Condition ??Guillain-Barr챕 Syndrome -- Continuous Filtration of Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF-Filtration) in Fulminant Bacterial Meningitis ??A New Adjuvant Therapeutic Strategy? -- Prevention and Treatment of Acute Renal Failure ??Timing in the Use of Dialysis -- The Hepatorenal Syndrome -- The Impact of Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration in Nonoliguric Septic Patients -- Plasmapheresis in Acute Critical Conditions -- Modern Treatment and Monitoring of Haemorrhagic Shock -- Use of Erythropoietin in Critically Ill Patients -- The Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis -- Standards of Treatment of ICU Patients ??Treatment of Head Injured Patients -- Treatment of Patients after Lung Surgery -- How to Manage Pulmonary Contusion -- Preoperative Clinical Evaluation -- Hypnosis -- Pharmacological Basics of Clinical Anaesthesia: Analgesia -- Myoresolution -- Neurovegetative Stabilization during Clinical Anaesthesia -- Guidelines on Postoperative Care -- Fast Track Anaesthesia -- Antifibrinolytic Therapy in Cardiac Surgery -- Respiratory Function after Cardiac Surgery -- Endomyocardial Revascularization -- Cardiac Transplantation or Ventriculectomy? -- Anaesthesia in Geriatric Patients -- Awareness during Anaesthesia -- Early Adverse Effects in the Postoperative Period -- Locoregional Anaesthesia in High Risk Patients -- Computer at the Bedside: Recording the Anaesthesiological Process -- The Modem and the Remote Control of Anaesthesiologic Activity -- Anaesthesiology on Internet -- Hypertension -- Diseases during Pregnancy: Epilepsy -- Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy -- Uncommon Diseases during Pregnancy -- Organization of Postoperative Pain Service -- Patient-Controlled Analgesia in Obstetrics and Pain Management -- Epidural Versus Spinal Analgesia -- Management of the Postoperative Pain -- Acute Pain and Other Aspects of the Postoperative Period -- Pharmacological Combinations and Techniques in the Acute and Chronic Benign Pain -- Guidelines on Cancer Pain Treatment -- Palliative Care ??Basics and Guidelines -- Cardiac Tamponade: Diagnosis and Treatment -- Key Points in the Treatment of Cardiac Arrest -- Myocardial Dysfunction Following Successful Cardiac Resuscitation -- The CPR Continuing Education Programme and Its Goals -- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care in Difficult Situations -- Education and Training in Anaesthesia ??A Plea for One Standard in Europe -- Education and Training in Intensive Care -- Postgraduate Training in Disaster Medicine -- Medical Decision Making in Critical Care ??The Patient as a Person.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540750321