- Aeromedical Evacuation[electronic resource] :Management of Acute and Stabilized Patients / edited by William W. Hurd, John G. Jernigan.
- Hurd, William W., editor., Jernigan, John G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 374 p. : online resource.
- The Need -- Aeromedical Evacuation: A Historical Perspective -- Indications and Considerations for Emergent Evacuation of the Peacetime Casualty -- Combat and Operational Casualties -- The Means -- Military Casualty Evacuation: MEDEVAC -- Aeromedical Triage Support to Mass-Casualty Events -- Patient Staging for Aeromedical Evacuation -- Aircraft Considerations for Aeromedical Evacuation -- Critical-Care Air Transport: Patient Flight Physiology and Organizational Considerations -- Nursing Care in Flight -- Aeromedical Evacuation of Patients with Contagious Infections -- In-Flight Emergencies: Capabilities and Limitations -- The Patients -- General Surgical Casualties: Abdominal Wounds, Urogenital Trauma, and Soft-Tissue Injuries -- Air Evacuation of the Neurosurgical Patient -- Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Patients -- Ophthalmic Patients -- Peripheral Vascular Casualties -- Aeromedical Evacuation of Cardiothoracic Casualties -- Patients Requiring Mechanical Ventilation -- Orthopedic Patients -- Burn Patients -- Aeromedical Evacuation of Obstetric and Gynecological Patients -- Medical Casualties -- Pediatric Casualties -- Aeromedical Evacuation of Psychiatric Casualties.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387986043