- Neuroimmune Circuits, Drugs of Abuse, and Infectious Diseases[electronic resource] / edited by Herman Friedman, Thomas W. Klein, John J. Madden.
- Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Neuroimmune Circuits, Drugs of Abuse and Infectious Diseases held on October 7-9, 1999 in Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- Friedman, Herman., editor., Klein, Thomas W., editor., Madden, John J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 274 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 493
- Targeting the Brain?셲 Immune System: A Psychopharmacological Approach to Central Nervous System Infections -- Model Systems for Assessing Cognitive Function: Implications for HIV-1 Infection and Drugs of Abuse -- Direct and Indirect Mechanisms of HIV-1 Neuropathogenesis in the Human Central Nervous System -- Chemokine Receptors on Brain Endothelia - Keys to HIV-1 Neuroinvasion? -- Neurotrophic Factor Regulation of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Replication in Human Blood-derived Macrophages Through Modulation of Coreceptor Expression -- Direct vs. Indirect Modulation of Complex IN VITRO Human Retroviral Infections by Morphine -- Genetic Factors Involved in Central Nervous System/Immune Interactions -- Interactions of Opioid Receptors, Chemokines, and Chemokine Receptors -- Crosstalk Between Chemokine and Opioid Receptors Results in Downmodulation of Cell Migration -- Morphine Upregulates Kappa-opioid Receptors of Human Lymphocytes -- Effects of Morphine on T-cell Recirculation in Rhesus Monkeys -- Mitogen - Induced Activation of Mouse T Cells Increases Kappa Opioid Receptor Expression -- Self-enhancement of Phagocytosis by Murine Resident Peritoneal Macrophages and its Relationship to Morphine Effects on the Process -- Role of Mu-opioid Receptor in Immune Function -- Opiates Promote T Cell Apoptosis Through JNK and Caspase Pathway -- Role of Beta-endorphin in the Modulation of Immune Responses: Perspectives in Autoimmune Diseases -- Modulation of Fas/Fasl in a Murine Retroviral Infection by AZT and Methionine Enkephalin -- Acute Effects of Heroin on the Cellularity of the Spleen and the Apoptosis of Splenic Leukocytes -- Alteration of Early T Cell Development by Opioid and Superantigen Stimulation -- Effect of Opioids on Oral Salmonella Infection and Immune Function -- Altered T-cell Responsiveness in Morphine ?쏷olerant??Rats: Evidence for a Potential Role of the Paraventricular Nucleus of the Hypothalamus -- Actions of Endotoxin and Morphine -- Pharmaconeuroimmunology in the Intestinal Tract: Opioid and Cannabinoid Receptors, Enteric Neurons and Mucosal Defense -- Cannabinoid-mediated Inhibition of Inducible Nitric Oxide Production by Rat Microglial Cells: Evidence for CB1 Receptor Participation -- Modulation of CB1 mRNA upon Activation of Murine Splenocytes -- Downregulation of Cannabinoid Receptor 2 (CB2) Messenger RNA Expression During In Vitro Stimulation of Murine Splenocytes with Lipopolysaccharide -- CB1 and CB2 Receptor mRNA Expression in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) from Various Donor Types -- Effect of Cocaine on Chemokine and CCR- 5 Gene Expression by Mononuclear Cells from Normal Donors and HIV-1 Infected Patients -- Intravenous Cocaine Abuse: A Rodent Model for Potential Interactions with HIV Proteins -- Substance P Receptor Mediated Macrophage Responses -- Lymphocyte Modulation by Seven Transmembrane Receptors: A Brief Review of Session 1 -- Neuroaids: Retroviral Pathology and Drugs of Abuse -- The Effects of Drugs and Neuropeptides on Immunomodulation and Opportunistic Infection: Summary of Symposium 2.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780306464669