- Understanding Circumcision[electronic resource] :A Multi-Disciplinary Approach to a Multi-Dimensional Problem / edited by George C. Denniston, Frederick Mansfield Hodges, Marilyn Fayre Milos.
- Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Genital Integrity: Safeguarding Fundamental Human Rights in the 21st Century, held December 7-9, 2000, in Sydney, Australia.
- Denniston, George C., editor., Hodges, Frederick Mansfield., editor., Milos, Marilyn Fayre., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 404 p. : online resource.
- 1. Ending the Forced Genital Cutting of Children and the Violation of their Human Rights: Ethical, Psychological and Legal Considerations -- 2. Jewish Circumcision: An Enigma in Historical Perspective -- 3. The Compulsion to Circumcise is Constant: The Reasons Keep Changing -- 4. Male Circumcision in South Korea: History, Statistics, and the Role of Doctors in Creating a Circumcision Rate of Over 100% -- 5. Attitudes of Egyptian Intellectuals Towards Genital Integrity for All -- 6. Sunna Gudnin: An Alternative Ritual to Infibulation in Merka Somalia -- 7. The Struggle Against Female Genital Mutilation/Female Circumcision: The European Experience -- 8. A Review of Circumcision in New Zealand: ?쁈 never liked doing them and I was pleased to give them up??-- 9. Circumcision of Boys in Sweden: Proposal for Government Regulation -- 10. ?쏛 Source of Serious Mischief:??The Demonization of the Foreskin and the Rise of Preventive Circumcision in Australia -- 11. The Frenular Delta: A New Preputial Structure -- 12. Physical, Sexual, and Psychological Effects of Male Infant Circumcision: An Exploratory Survey -- 13. Neonatal Circumcision: Its Long-Term Harmful Effects -- 14. Ritual and Medical Circumcision among Filipino Boys: Evidence of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder -- 15. Assaulted and Mutilated: A Personal Account of Circumcision Trauma -- 16. Doctors, Be Warned: Circumcise Today, and You Could Be Sued Tomorrow -- 17. The Limits of the Law: Comparative Analysis of Legal and Extralegal Methods to Control Child Body Mutilation Practices -- 18. Circumcision as a Component of the Normative Abuse of Children: Introducing the Proclamation for Transforming the Lives of Children -- APPENDIX: Resources -- Contributors.
Medical laws and legislation.
Public international law.
Medicine & Public Health.
Public International Law.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781441933751