- C-Myc in B-Cell Neoplasia[electronic resource] :14th Workshop on Mechanisms in B-Cell Neoplasia / edited by Michael Potter, Fritz Melchers.
- Potter, Michael., editor., Melchers, Fritz., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 291 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 224
- The c-myc Story: Where We??ve Been, Where We Seem to be Going. With 2 Figures -- B-lymphocyte-lineage Cells from Early Precursors to Ig-secreting Plasma Cells: Targets of Regulation by the myc/mad/max Families of Genes? -- Regulation of the C-myc Gene -- DNA Conformation, Topology and the Regulation of c-myc Expression. With 2 Figures -- Differential Regulation of the c-MYC P1 und P2 Promoters in the Absence of Functional Tumor Suppressors: Implications for Mechanisms of Deregulated MYC Transcription. With 3 Figures -- Positive and Negative Regulation of c-myc Transcription. With 8 Figures -- Structure and Expression of the c-Myc/Pvt 1 Megagene Locus. With 4 Figures -- Murine and Human 3? IgH Regulatory Sequences. With 3 Figures -- Negative Regulation of c-myc -- Receptor-specific Regulation of NF-?B, c-Myc and Fasmediated Apoptosis in Primary B Cells. With 1 Figure -- C-Myc Promotes Survival of WEHI 231 B Lymphoma Cells from Apoptosis. With 7 Figures -- Role of c-Myc and P27 in Anti-IgM Induced B-Lymphoma Apoptosis. With 6 Figures -- C-Myc Protein Interactions -- Mnt: A Novel Max-interacting Protein and myc Antagonist. With 3 Figures -- Regulation of Cell Growth by the Myc-Max-Mad Network: Role of Mad Proteins and YY1. With 3 Figures -- C-Myc Transrepression and Cell Transformation. With 1 Figure -- Association of Myc with the Zinc-Finger Protein Miz-1 Defines a Novel Pathway for Gene Regulation by Myc. With 4 Figures -- C-Myc Protein Interactions: Max, Mad, Mxil -- Regulated Expression and Function of the c-Myc Antagonist, Mad1, During a Molecular Switch from Proliferation to Differentiation. With 4 Figures -- A Biochemical and Biological Analysis of Myc Superfamily Interactions. With 4 Figures -- C. Vinson Design of Dominant Negatives to bHLHZip Proteins that Inhibit DNA Binding. With 5 Figures -- Myc Target Genes in Neoplastic Transformation. With 1 Figure -- Cytokine-induced Inhibition of Myc Activity in Monocytic Cells. With 5 Figures -- C-Myc Dependent Initiation of Genomic Instability During Neoplastic Transformation. With 2 Figures -- C-Myc in Lymphomagenesis -- The Role of c-myc During Normal B Cell Proliferation, and as B Cells Undergo Malignant Transformation -- Lymphomas and Plasmacytomas in Transgenic Mice Involving bcl2, myc and v-abl. With 3 Figures -- Molecular Pathogenesis of myc-initiated B-cell Lymphomas in the Bursa of Fabricius. With 4 Figures -- C-Myc in Multiple Myeloma Plasmacytomagenesis -- Genetic Recombinations Between c-myc and Igh? as Precursors for Recombinations Between c-myc and Igh? in BALB/c Plasmacytomas. With 2 Figures -- Generation of Immunoglobulin/c-myc Recombinations in Murine Peyer?셲 Patch Follicles. With 4 Figures -- Myc/Max Family of Transcription Factors and Bcl-2 are Involved in Drug-Induced Apoptosis of Myeloma Cells -- Effects of Interferon Alpha on Myeloma Cells: Mechanisms of Differential Responsiveness. With 5 Figures -- Investigation of Aberrant Translational Control of c-myc in Cell Lines Derived From Patients with Multiple Myeloma. With 6 Figures -- Dysregulation of c-myc in Multiple Myeloma -- IgH Translocations in Multiple Myeloma: A Nearly Universal Event That Rarely Involves c-myc. With 2 Figures.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642645600