- Recombinant and In Vitro RNA Synthesis[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Graeme L. Conn.
- Conn, Graeme L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 274 p. 56 illus. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 941
- Purification of RNA Expressed in vivo Inserted in a tRNA Scaffold.-Selective RNase H Cleavage of Target RNAs혻 from a tRNA Scaffold -- Preparation of Long Templates for RNA in vitro Transcription by Recursive PCR -- General Protocols for Preparation of Plasmid DNA Template, RNA in vitro Transcription and RNA Purification by Denaturing PAGE -- Preparation of Short RNA by in vitro Transcription -- Native RNA Purification by Gel Filtration Chromatography -- Cis-acting Ribozymes for the Production of RNA in vitro Transcripts with Defined 5??and 3??Ends -- Trans-acting Antigenomic HDV Ribozyme for Production of in vitro Transcripts with Homogenous 3' Ends -- Rapid Preparation of RNA Samples using DNA-affinity Chromatography and DNAzyme Methods.-Preparation of lN-GST Fusion Protein for Affinity Immobilization of RNA -- Affinity Purification of RNA using an ARiBo Tag -- Plasmid Template Design and in vitro Transcription of Short RNAs within a ?쁓tructure Cassette??for Structure Probing Experiments -- In Vitro Transcription of Modified RNAs -- End-Labeling Oligonucleotides with Chemical Tags After Synthesis -- High-Purity Enzymatic Synthesis of혻 Site-Specifically Modified tRNA -- Se-derivatized RNAs for X-ray Crystallography -- Biosynthetic Preparation of 13C/15N-labelled rNTPs for High-resolution NMR Studies of RNAs -- Preparative Separation of Ribonucleoside Monophosphates by Ion-Pair Reverse-Phase HPLC -- Splint Ligation of RNA with T4 DNA Ligase.
Nucleic Acid Chemistry.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627031127