- Critical Care Nephrology[electronic resource] / by Claudio Ronco, Rinaldo Bellomo.
- Ronco, Claudio., author., Bellomo, Rinaldo., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- CXIV, 1598 p. : online resource.
- Section l: The Critically Ill Patient -- Section 2: Elements of Basic Sciences -- Section 3: Epidemiology of Kidney Diseases in the Intensive Care Unit -- Section 4: Fluid and Electrolyte Problems in the Intensive Care Unit and Acute Renal Failure -- Section 5: Acid-base Problems in the Critically Ill -- Section 6: Metabolism in the Critically Ill Patient with and without Acute Renal Failure -- Section 7: Infections in Intensive Care Patients -- Section 8: The Kidney in Sepsis -- Section 9: Acute Renal Failure 1 -- Section 10: Acute Renal Failure 2 -- Section 11: Acute Renal Failure 3 -- Section 12: Uremic Toxins -- Section 13: Acute Intoxication and Poisoning -- Section 14: The Liver and the Kidney -- Section 15: The Heart and the Kidney -- Section 16: The Lung and the Kidney -- Section 17: The Brain and the Kidney -- Section 18: Supportive Renal Therapy in the Critically Ill Patient -- Section 19: Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) -- Section 20: Peritoneal Dialysis in the Intensive Care Unit -- Section 21: Intermittent Hemodialysis in the Intensive Care Unit -- Section 22: Imaging of the Kidney and Urinary Tract in Acute Renal Failure -- Section 23: Special Problems in the Intensive Care Unit.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401063067