- Small Non-Coding RNAs[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Mathieu Rederstorff.
- Rederstorff, Mathieu., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 238 p. 35 illus., 15 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1296
- Small Non-Coding RNAs: A Quick Look in the Rear-View Mirror -- Alcoholic Precipitation of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- Quantification and Quality Control of a Small Non-Coding RNA Preparation -- Impact of RNA Isolation Protocols on RNA Detection by Northern Blotting -- Improved Northern Blot Detection of Small RNAs Using EDC Crosslinking and DNA/LNA Probes -- Direct Cloning of Double Stranded RNAs -- Detection and Labeling of Small Non-Coding RNAs by Splinted Ligation -- Fluorescence in situ Hybridization of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- RT-qPCR Based Quantification of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- Stem-Loop RT-PCR Based Quantification of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- miR-RACE: An Effective Approach to Accurately Determine the Sequence of Computationally Identified miRNAs -- Probing Small Non-Coding RNAs Structures -- cDNA Library Generation for the Analysis of Small RNAs by High Throughput Sequencing -- CLIP-seq to Discover Transcriptome-Wide Imprinting of RNA Binding Proteins in Living Cells -- Microarray Analysis of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- RLM-RACE, PPM-RACE and qRT-PCR, an Integrated Strategy to Accurately Validate miRNA Target Genes -- Dual Luciferase Gene Reporter Assays to Study miRNA Function -- Gene Expression Knockdown by Transfection of siRNAs into Mammalian Cells -- Efficient and Selective Knockdown of Small Non-Coding RNAs -- Cell-SELEX: In Vitro Selection of Synthetic Small Specific Ligands -- Small Non-Coding RNAs and Aptamers in Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493925469