- Rhinoviruses[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by David A. Jans, Reena Ghildyal.
- Jans, David A., editor., Ghildyal, Reena., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 190 p. 37 illus., 17 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1221
- Classification and Evolution of Human Rhinoviruses -- Nested-RT-PCR and Multiplex RT-PCR for Diagnosis of Rhinovirus Infection in Clinical Samples -- Molecular Identification and Quantification of Human Rhinoviruses in Respiratory Samples -- Molecular Genotyping of Human Rhinovirus by PCR and Sanger Sequencing -- Growth of Human Rhinovirus in H1-Hela Cell Suspension Culture and Purification of Virions -- Propagation of Rhinovirus ??C Strains in Differentiated Epithelial Cells of Human Airway at Air-Liquid Interface -- Infectivity Assays of Human Rhinovirus-A and ?밄 Serotypes -- Application of FCS in Studies of Rhinovirus Receptor Binding and Uncoating -- Capillary Electrophoresis, Gas Phase Electrophoretic Mobility Molecular Analysis, and Electron Microscopy - Effective Tools for Quality Assessment and Basic Rhinovirus Research -- Proteases of Human Rhinovirus ??Role in Infection -- A Protocol to Express and Isolate HRV16 3C Protease for Use in In vitro Protease Assays -- Reverse Genetics System for Studying Human Rhinovirus Infections -- Reverse Genetic Engineering of the Human Rhinovirus Serotype 16 Genome to Introduce an Antibody-Detectable Tag -- Mouse Models of Rhinovirus Infection and Airways Disease.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493915705