- Molecular Histopathology and Tissue Biomarkers in Drug and Diagnostic Development[electronic resource] / edited by Steven J. Potts, David A. Eberhard, Keith A. Wharton, Jr.
- Potts, Steven J., editor., Eberhard, David A., editor., Wharton, Jr., Keith A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 375 p. 57 illus., 37 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- Histopathology: A Canvas and Landscape of Disease in Drug and Diagnostic Development -- A Field Guide to Homo morphologicus for Biomedical Scientists, Or How to Convey an Understanding of Pathology to Scientists in a Biopharma Enterprise -- Outsourcing Tissue Histopathology Investigations in Support of Clinical Trials for Novel Therapeutics: Considerations and Perspectives -- Histopathology in Mouse Models of Rheumatoid Arthritis -- Markers Used for Visualization and Quantification of Blood Vessels and Lymphatic Vessels -- Practical Approaches to Microvessel Analysis: Hotspots, Microvessel Density, and Vessel Proximity -- Quantitative Histopathology and Alternative Approaches to Assessment of Fibrosis for Drug Development in Hepatitis C and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis -- Stereology and Computer-Based Image Analysis Quantifies Heterogeneity and Improves Reproducibility for Grading Reticulin in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms -- Image Analysis Tools for Quantification of Spinal Motor Neuron Subtype Identities -- Development of a Tissue Image Analysis Algorithm for Celiac Drug Development -- Quantitative Histopathology for Evaluation of In Vivo Biocompatibility Associated with Biomedical Implants -- Quantitative Histomorphometry and Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) as Assessment Tools for Product Development -- Measuring the Messenger: RNA Histology in Formalin Fixed Tissues -- Algorithm-Driven Image Analysis Solutions for RNA ISH Quantification in Human Clinical Tissues -- Solid Tissue-Based DNA Analysis by FISH in Research and Molecular Diagnostics -- Preanalytic Considerations for Molecular Genomic Analyses of Tissue -- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in Anatomic Pathology Discovery and Practice -- The Impact of Pre-Analytic Variables on Tissue Quality from Clinical Samples Collected in a Routine Clinical Setting: Implications for Diagnostic Evaluation, Drug Discovery, and Translational Research -- Adapting HER2 Testing for a Different Organ:혻New Wine in Old Wineskins -- Tissue-Based Companion Diagnostics:혻 Development of IHC Assays from an Industry Perspective -- Development of Tissue-Based Companion Diagnostics:혻 The Relationship Between the Pharmaceutical Company, Diagnostic Partner, and the Biomarker Laboratory -- Navigating Regulatory Approval for Tissue-Based Companion Diagnostics -- Implementing a Multi-Analyte Immunohistochemistry Panel into a Drug Development Program -- Cutpoint Analysis and Related Statistical Methods in Digital Pathology and Companion Diagnostics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493926800