- Radioactive Isotopes in Clinical Medicine and Research[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 22nd International Badgastein Symposium / edited by H. Bergmann, A. Kroiss, H. Sinzinger.
- Bergmann, H., editor., Kroiss, A., editor., Sinzinger, H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 528 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
- Clinical PET in Oncology -- Pretargeting: Improved Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Ratio -- Brain Tumors ??Effect of Radiation Therapy on Amino Acid Transport -- Scintimammography with Technetium-99m-SESTAMIBI: Planar Scanning Vs. SPECT -- How to Further Evaluate Indeterminate Mammograms. A Comparison between Semiquantitative Tc-99m SESTAMIBI Scintimammography and Dynamic MRI -- The Use of Technetium-99m Methoxyisobutylisonitrile (Tc-99m-MIBI) Breast Scintigraphy For Early Detection of Breast Cancer -- FDG SPECTto Monitor Lung Cancer Chemotherapy -- Diagnosis and Therapy Control of Ocular Melanoma with 18-FDG-PET ??A Pilot Study -- FDG-PET, I-131 and MIBI-Scintigraphy in the Follow-Up of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer -- 18-FDG/131-I-Alternating Uptake in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer ??Whole Body PETin 41 Patients -- Tc-99m-SESTAMIBI Whole Body Scintigraphy: A Useful Tool in the Follow-Up of Patients with Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma? -- H체rthle Cell Tumor and Technetium-99m-SESTAMIBI Scintigraphy (Single Injection Double-Phase Study) -- Gallium and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Follow-Up of Mediastinal Lymphoma -- Lymphocytic Immunophenotypes in GMCSF-Associated Juxtaarticular Uptake on Bone Scintigraphy -- Neuroactivation and Vasoactivation Studies in Patients with Impaired Cognitive Function Using Tc-99m-HMPAO-SPECT -- Neuroactivation with SPECT and Smooth Pursuit Eye Movement in Schizophrenics -- Usefulness of Brain Perfusion SPET with Tc-99m ECD in High Risk Neonates -- Tc-99m-ECD Brain SPET in Diagnosis of Cerebral Perfusion Abnormalities in Children with Therapy-Resistant Epilepsy -- Striatal Dopamine Transporter in Parkinson?셲 Disease Studied with [123-I]?-CIT-FP SPET -- Patterns of Different Brain SPECT Studies in Patients with Extrapyramidal Motor Symptoms (EPMS) and their Potential Impact on Clinical Management -- Impact of Somatostatin Receptor Scintigraphy in Patients with Suspected Meningeoma -- Bacterial Specific Infection Imaging -- In Vivo Detection of Activated Lymphocytes in Immune-mediated Diseases by 123-I-Interleukin-2 Scintigraphy -- Quantitative Evaluation of Myocardial Blood Flow and Coronary Reserve in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease: A Dobutamine Stress ??[O-15] H2O-PET-Study -- Prediction of Improvement in Global and Regional Ventricular Function after Revascularization with FDG SPECT -- Myocardial Metabolism in Thyroid Dysfunctions Observed by Phosphorous-31 Spectroscopy -- Structural Alterations and the Effect of Coronary Revascularization on Myocardial Function in Regions with Moderate or Severe Persistent Thallium-201 Defects -- Imaging of Myocardial Amyloid Involvement with 99m-Tc-Aprotinin -- Thromboresistance is a Vascular Property -- Attenuation Correction in Cardiac SPET Using Two Gd-153 Line Sources ??First Clinical Results -- 18-FDG Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography in Heart and Brain Scintigraphy ??Instrumentation and Physical Aspects -- Iterative Reconstruction in PET Routine -- Quantitative Evaluation of Dynamic Renal Studies Using Fuzzy Regions of Interest and Functional Factor Images -- Ionisation Chamber Measurements of I-123 Using a Copper Filter -- The Separation of Church and State: How to Provide a Clean Interface Between Acquisition and Processing -- Colonic Transit in Lactulose and Polyethylene Glycol Induced Osmotic Diarrhea -- Clinical Value of Lung Perfusion Scintigraphy in Infants with Congenital Cardio-Pulmonary Disease -- Assessment of Mediastinal Involvement in Lung Cancer with [99m Tc]-SESTAMIBI SPET -- Bone Scanning in Preoperative Decision-Making in Hemimandibular Elongation -- Copper-67 Labeled mAb chCE7 as a Potential Therapeutic Agent for Neuroblastoma: Improved Biodistributions of Copper-67-chCE7 F(ab??2 -- Final Evaluation of a Prospective Clinical Comparative Trial of 111-In-Labeled Polyclonal Human IGG (HIG) Scintigraphy vs. Ultrasonography in 100 Patients with Carotid Artery Disease -- Correlation on SPECT and CTImages in Brain Tumor Radioimmunotherapy -- Planar and SPECT Imaging in Thallium Myocardial Scintigraphy -- Radioimmunotherapy of CEA-Expressing Cancers: Clinical Results with an 131-I-Labeled Anti-CEA Monoclonal IgG1 -- Advanced Prostate Cancer Therapy with Yttrium-90 Citrate -- Prostate Osseous Metastases: Evaluation of the Combined Application of Disodium Pamidronate/SR-89-Chloride/RE-186-HEDP -- Results of PET Dosimetry in the Treatment of Thyrotoxicosis by 131-I -- Radiopharmaceutical Development of 123-I-(+)-3-IODO-MK 801 for NMDA-Receptor Scintigraphy -- Simple Production of Yttrium-90 in a Chemical Form Suitable to Clinical Grade Radioconjugates -- Investigations into Biokinetics of I-123-Diethylstilbestrol Phosphate (DSEP) in Tumor-Bearing Mice -- Preoperative Thoracic Staging of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: 18-FDG-PET Evaluation -- Elevated Expression of Glucose Transporter Genes as Reason for an Increased F-18 FDG Uptake in Human Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma -- Biodistribution and Kinetics of 191-Pt in Patients Undergoing Therapy with Cisplatin -- Biodistribution Pharmacokinetics and Dosimetry of Tc-99m-D-Glucaric Acid in Humans -- Progress in Modelling of Biokinetics of 131-I -- Pharmacokinetics and Dosimetry after Combined Application of Sr-89-Chloride and Re-186-HEDP in Bone Metastases -- Rhenium-186 Labelled MAb-170: A Suitable Agent for Radioimmunotherapy of Ovarain Carcinoma? -- Beta-Gamma Dosimetry in Radioimmunotherapy: Examples of Model Calculation Applied to Brain Glioma and Comparison between Different Radionuclides -- Absorbed Dose Estimation by Combined Use of CT Information and Whole Body Scanning with a Dual Head Gamma Camera in Patients with Osteosarcoma Treated with 153-Sm-EDTMP -- Non-Immunogenic Hyperthyroidism Before and After Radioiodine Therapy: Cell Mass and Autonomous Function -- Artifacts in Reconstructed PET-Images Due to Variation in Detector Sensitivity -- Bremsstrahlung Planar and SPECT Imaging: Resolution and Contrast Analysis and Activity Quantitation -- Stannous Ion Determination: Importance and Relevance in Radiopharmaceutical Kits -- Feasibility of the Noninvasive Evaluation of Glucose Uptake in Skeletal Muscle Using F-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose and a Probe -- Pharmakokinetic Evaluation of Two Monoclonal Antibodies as Possible Immunoscintigraphy Agents for Pancreatic Cancer in Humans -- Preliminary Studies of Some 99m-Tc-Labeled Potential Myocardial Metabolic Agents in Rabbits -- Evaluation of Tumor Resistance Using Iodine-123 Labelled Anthracyclines in Cell Cultures -- Platelet Labeling with 67-Ga (67-Ga-Oxine, -Tropolone, -MPO) -- Improved Synthesis and In Vitro Stability Test of Rhenium-188 Labeled Radiopharmaceuticals for Potential Use in Radiation Synovectomy -- Training in Radiopharmaceutical Quality Control -- Studies on Tumour Cell Targeting with Radiometals -- Regional Perfusion and Metabolism Before Revascularization Compared with Functional Outcome -- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): ROC-Analysis of Tc-99m-MIBI-SPECT Versus Rb-82-PET -- Determination of the Myocardial Rubidium Extraction Fraction: Theoretical Investigation -- Comparison of Filtered Back Projection with Iterative Reconstruction in Tl-201 Scintigraphy -- Measurement of the Abdominal Retention of 75-Se-Homotaurocholic Acid (SeHCAT) in Patients with Diarrhoeic Syndromes -- Follow-Up of Cardiac Toxicity of Anthracycline Chemotherapy with Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiography -- Follow-Up of High-Dose Chemotherapy-Treated Patients with Bone Marrow Scintigraphy with 99m-Tc Nannocoll -- Quantitative Determination of Renal Tc-99m-MAG3, Clearance.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034877749