- Sildenafil[electronic resource] / edited by Udo Dunzendorfer.
- Dunzendorfer, Udo., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 202 p. : online resource.
- Milestones in Drug Therapy MDT
- The discovery and development of Viagra짰(sildenafil citrate) -- Sildenafil, pharmacology of a highly selective PDE5 inhibitor -- Sildenafil citrate: a 5-year update on the worldwide treatment of 20 million men with erectile dysfunction -- Current and future strategies for preventing and managing erectile dysfunction following radical prostatectomy -- Neurologic erectile dysfunction -- Therapy of erectile dysfunction (ED) with sildenafil improves quality of life (QoL) and partnership (QoP) -- Erectile dysfunction, depression, and pharmacological treatments: biologic interactions -- Potential role for the PDE5 inhibitor sildenafil in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction -- Molecular processing of sildenafil in endothelial function: potential applications in cardiovascular diseases -- Sildenafil and cardiovascular events ??drug interactions -- Cardiovascular safety of sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction -- NO pathway and phosphodiesterase inhibitors in pulmonary arterial hypertension -- The phosphodiesterase V inhibitor low responder study (PILRS) in patients with erectile dysfunction ??A rationale for a PDE5 inhibitor combination therapy -- Extended clinical use of sildenafil in patients with IPP, prostatitis and infertility syndrome -- The cultural impact of sildenafil.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034896313