- cDNA Libraries[electronic resource] :Methods and Applications / edited by Chaofu Lu, John Browse, James G. Wallis.
- Lu, Chaofu., editor., Browse, John., editor., Wallis, James G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 275 p. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 729
- Isolation of Fungal Infection Structures from Plant Tissue by Flow Cytometry for Cell-Specific Transcriptome Analysis -- Preparation of a High Quality cDNA Library from a Single-Cell Quantity of mRNA Using Chum-RNA -- Construction of a Full-Length cDNA Library from Castor Endosperm for High-throughput Functional Screening -- Full-Length Transcriptome Analysis Using a Bias-Free cDNA Library Prepared with the Vector-Capping Method -- Construction of Improved Yeast Two-Hybrid Libraries -- Normalization of Full-Length Enriched cDNA -- Bioinformatic Methods for Finding Differentially Expressed Genes in cDNA Libraries, Applied to the Identification of Tumour Vascular Targets -- Enzymatic Production of RNAi Libraries from cDNAs and High-Throughput Selection of Effective shRNA Expression Constructs -- Construction of Small RNA cDNA Libraries for High-Throughput Sequencing -- Focusing Mutations Within Random Libraries to Distinct Areas: Protein Domain Library Generation by Overlap Extension (PDLGO) -- Generation of Families of Construct Variants Using Golden Gate Shuffling -- Application of Full-Length cDNA Resources to Gain-of-Function Technology for Characterization of Plant Gene Function -- Construction of Yeast Surface-Displayed cDNA Libraries -- Identification of Protein/Target Molecule Interactions Using Yeast Surface-Displayed cDNA Libraries -- SNP Discovery by Transcriptome Pyrosequencing -- RNA-seq Analysis of Gene Expression and Alternative Splicing by Double-Random Priming Strategy -- Generation of a Large Catalog of Unique Transcripts for Whole-Genome Expression Analysis in Non-Model Species.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617790645