- Copper and Zinc in Inflammatory and Degenerative Diseases[electronic resource] / edited by K. D. Rainsford, R. Milanino, J. R. J. Sorenson, G. P. Velo.
- Rainsford, K. D., editor., Milanino, R., editor., Sorenson, J. R. J., editor., Velo, G. P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 197 p. : online resource.
- 1 History of zinc therapy -- 2 Physiological properties of copper and zinc -- 3 Biological chemistry of copper compounds -- 4 The biological chemistry of zinc -- 5 Copper and zinc metallothioneins -- 6 Zinc in the regulation and therapy of inflammatory diseases and gastrointestinal ulceration -- 7 Copper complexes for therapy of cancer and autoimmune diseases -- 8 Zinc and copper in the treatment of rheumatic diseases -- 9 Topically applied copper preparations for anti-inflammatory therapy -- 10 Regulation by copper of rat adjuvant-arthritis: a model of chronic inflammation especially suitable for studying the mechanisms of copper anti-inflammatory activity -- 11 Copper and zinc compounds and cell surface interactions -- 12 Copper and postmenopausal osteoporosis -- 13 Menkes disease: a genetic defect of copper transport.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401057578