- Therapeutic Outcome of Endocrine Disorders[electronic resource] :Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life / edited by Brian Stabler, Barry B. Bercu.
- Stabler, Brian., editor., Bercu, Barry B., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVII, 272 p. : online resource.
- Serono Symposia USA
- 1. Outcome Research in Pediatric Psychoendocrinology and Sexology -- I. Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 2. Growth Hormone Replacement in Adults: The First 10 Years -- 3. Quality of Life in Children and Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency -- 4. Treatment of Childhood Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy and Innovation -- 5. Quality of Life Among Adults with Childhood Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Comparison with Siblings -- 6. Quality of Life in Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency Diagnosed During Childhood (An Invited Contribution) -- II. Treatment of Turner Syndrome: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 7. The Impact of Growth Hormone Therapy on Turner Syndrome -- 8. Phenotype-Karyotype Relationships in Turner Syndrome -- 9. Standards of Care Needed to Optimize Outcomes for Turner Syndrome -- III. Treatment of Short, Non-Growth Hormone Deficiency: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 10. The Non-Growth Hormone-Deficient Child: Does Therapy with Growth Hormone Produce Benefit? -- 11. Impact of Short Stature on Quality of Life: Where Is the Evidence? -- 12. Mediators of Psychological Adjustment in Children and Adolescents with Short Stature (An Invited Contribution) -- 13. Turner Syndrome: Psychological Functioning Rated Parents and by the Girls Themselves (An Invited Contribution) -- IV. Treatment of Diabetes: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 14. Evaluating Quality of Life in Diabetes: Methods and Findings -- 15. Effective Utilization of Self-Monitored Blood Glucose Data: Cognitive and Behavioral Prerequisites -- 16. Influence of Type 1 Diabetes on Childhood Growth and Development -- 17. Glycosylated Hemoglobin: A Myopic View of Diabetes Care? -- V. Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 18. Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency (Salt-Losing Form and Simple Virilizing Form): Long-Term Results of Treatment -- 19. Psychological Outcome in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia -- 20. Psychosexual Quality of Life in Adult Intersexuality: The Example of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) (An Invited Contribution) -- 21. Male Fertility in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (An Invited Contribution) -- VI. Treatment of Congenital Hypothyroidism: Efficacy, Innovation and Quality of Life -- 22. Growth and Development of Hypothyroid Infants -- 23. Neurobehavioral Consequences of Congenital Hypothyroidism Identified by Newborn Screening -- Author Index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461270522