- Extracellular RNA[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Tushar Patel.
- Patel, Tushar., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 216 p. 43 illus., 30 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1740
- Extracellular RNAs ??A New Awareness of Old Perspectives -- Overview of Protocols for Studying Extracellular RNA and Extracellular Vesicles -- Extracellular RNA Isolation from Cell Culture Supernatant -- Use of a Hollow Fiber Bioreactor to Collect Extracellular Vesicles from Cells in Culture -- Isolation of Extracellular RNA from Serum/Plasma -- Isolation of Extracellular RNA from Bile -- Cushioned?밆ensity Gradient Ultracentrifugation (C?밆GUC): a Refined and High Performance Method for the Isolation, Characterization & Use of Exosomes -- Magnetic Particle-Based Immunoprecipitation of Nanoscale Extracellular Vesicles from Biofluids -- Enrichment of Extracellular Vesicle Subpopulations via Affinity Chromatography -- Detection and Analysis of Non-vesicular Extracellular RNA -- Isolation of Plasma Lipoproteins as a Source of Extracellular RNA -- Droplet Digital PCR for Quantitation of Extracellular RNA -- Preparation of Small RNA NGS Libraries from Biofluids -- Multiplexed Detection and Quantitation of Extracellular Vesicle RNA Expression using NanoString -- Milk-derived Extracellular Vesicles for Therapeutic Delivery of Small Interfering RNAs -- Loading of Extracellular Vesicles with Hydrophobically Modified siRNAs.혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493976515