- Genome Instability[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Marco Muzi-Falconi, Grant W Brown.
- Muzi-Falconi, Marco., editor., Brown, Grant W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 663 p. 133 illus., 100 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1672
- The A-like Faker Assay for Measuring Yeast Chromosome III Stability -- The Chromosome Transmission Fidelity Assay for Measuring Chromosome Loss in Yeast -- Measuring Mutation Rates using the Luria-Delbruck Fluctuation Assay -- Molecular Genetic Characterization of Mutagenesis Using a Highly Sensitized Single-Stranded DNA Reporter System in Budding Yeast -- Analyzing Genome Rearrangements in Saccharomyces cerevisiaen: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;"> -- High Resolution Mapping of Modified DNA Nucleobases using Excision Repair Enzymes -- Integrated Microarray-based Tools for Detection of Genomic DNA Damage and Repair Mechanisms -- Study of UV-induced DNA Repair Factor Recruitment: Kinetics and Dynamics -- Inserting Site-specific DNA Lesions into Whole Genomes -- A qPCR-based Protocol to Quantify DSB Resection -- Alkaline Denaturing Southern Blot Analysis to Monitor Double-strand Break Processing -- Single Molecule Analysis of Resection Tracks -- Mapping DNA Breaks by Next-generation Sequencing -- Genome-wide Profiling of DNA Double-strand Breaks by the BLESS and BLISS Methods -- DNA Replication Profiling using Deep Sequencing -- Quantitative Bromodeoxyuridine Immunoprecipitation Analyzed by High-Throughput Sequencing (qBrdU-seq or QBU) -- Strand-specific Analysis of DNA Synthesis and Proteins Association with DNA Replication Forks in Budding Yeast -- Analysis of Replicative Polymerase Usage by Ribonucleotide Incorporation -- Dynamic Architecture of Eukaryotic DNA Replication Forks in vivo, Visualized by Electron Microscopy -- A Molecular Toolbox to Engineer Site-Specific DNA Replication Perturbation -- Single Cell Gel Electrophoresis for the Detection of Genomic Ribonucleotides -- Measuring the Levels of Ribonucleotides Embedded in Genomic DNA -- Mapping Ribonucleotides Incorporated into DNA by Hydrolytic End-Sequencing -- Detection of DNA-RNA Hybrids in vivo -- Analysis of de novo Telomere Addition by Southern Blot -- Assays to Study Repair of Inducible DNA Double Strand Breaks at Telomeres -- Telomerase RNA Imaging in Budding Yeast and Human Cells by Fluorescent in situ Hybridization -- Methods to Study Repeat Fragility and Instability in Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Quantitative Analysis of the Rates for Repeat-mediated Genome Instability in a Yeast Experimental System -- Measuring Dynamic Behaviour of Trinucleotide Repeat Tracts in vivo in Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- The Detection and Analysis of Chromosome Fragile Sites -- Imaging of DNA Ultrafine Bridges in Budding Yeast -- Detection of Ultra-Fine Anaphase Bridges -- A Chromatin Fiber Analysis Pipeline to Model DNA Synthesis and Structures in Fission Yeast -- Long-term Imaging of DNA Damage and Cell Cycle Progression in Budding Yeast Using Spinning Disk Confocal Microscopy -- The CellClamper: A Convenient Microuidic Device for Time-Lapse Imaging of Yeast -- Characterization of Structural and Configurational Properties of DNA by Atomic Force Microscopy -- Genome-wide Quantitative Fitness Analysis (QFA) of Yeast Cultures -- Rewiring the Budding Yeast Proteome using Synthetic Physical Interactions -- Reporter-based Synthetic Genetic Array Analysis: a Functional Genomics Approach for Investigating Transcript or Protein Abundance Using Fluorescent Proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Statistical Analysis and Quality Assessment of ChIP-seq Data with DROMPA -- Quantitative Analysis of DNA Damage Signaling Responses to Chemical and Genetic Perturbations.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493973057