- 32nd Hemophilia Symposium[electronic resource] :Hamburg 2001 / edited by Inge Scharrer, Wolfgang Schramm.
- Scharrer, Inge., editor., Schramm, Wolfgang., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIX, 318 p. : online resource.
- I. Epidemiology -- HIV Infection and Causes of Death in Patients with Hemophilia in Germany (Year 2000/2001 Survey) -- Hemophilia 2001 ??The Annual Survey of the Austrian Hemophilia Centers -- Epidemiology of Hemophilia in Switzerland: A first Insight in the Data Base achieved by the Medical Committee of the Swiss Hemophilia Association -- Overall Blood Supply Strategy with Regard to vCJD -- II. Genetic Diagnosis of Clotting Disorders -- a) Human Genome Project -- 11 novel Mutations in the Factor VIII encoding Gene lead to severe or moderate Hemophilia A -- b) Register and Genetic Diagnosis -- Molecular Analysis of Hemophilia B: 쨩Greifswald Registry FIX Deficiency (Hemophilia B)짬 -- Gly222Asp and Ser379Lys ??Novel Factor X Gene Mutations in severe FX Deficiency ??Greifswald Registry of Factor X congenital Deficiency -- c) Gene Therapy -- Hematopoietic Stem Cells as Targets for Gene Therapy of Hemophilia A -- Adenovirus-mediated regulatable Expression of human Factor IX in vitro and in vivo -- III. Hemophilia -- a) Orthopedics -- Experiences with MRI Examination of the Joints of hemophilic Children -- Rhenium-186 Hydroxyethylidenediphosphonate (186Re HEDP) ??A novel Treatment for hemophilic Arthropathies? -- b) Monitoring of Substitution Therapy -- Monitoring of Anticoagulant Therapy with the Endogenous Thrombin Potential -- IV. Pediatric Hemostaseology -- First thromboembolic Onset in Children carrying either the heterozygeous FV G1691A Mutation or the Prothrombin G20210A Variant -- UFH Bolus Administration in Comparison to subcutaneous Low Molecular Weight Heparin in pediatrie cardiac Catheterization -- Incidence of Inhibitor Development in consecutively recruited severe Hemophilia A and B Patients ??a retrospective Single Centre Study -- V. Free Lectures -- FV Inhibitor and Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies after Treatment with Ciprofloxacin -- Isolated molecular Defects of von Willebrand Factor Binding to Collagen do not correlate with Bleeding Symptoms -- Effects of Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor and Antithrombin on Thrombin Generation in Tissue Factor-activated Cord Plasma -- Early and Rapid Diagnosis of acute TTP by Measuring Activity of von-Willebrand Factor Cleaving Metalloprotease (ADAMTS13): A Case Report -- Prions and the Safety of Plasma Proteins: Preventive Measures and Research Activities -- VI. Poster -- a) Clinic and Casuistic -- Transmission of Parvovirus B19 by Heat-treated Coagulation Factor Concentrates -- Course of severe Hemophilia A. Successful Immune Tolerance Therapy (ITT) ten Years after Inhibitor Development -- Increased Resistance to activated Protein C and Protein C Deficiency in the same Family -- A Life-threatening Cardiomyopathy following Port-a-Cath Infection under Immune Tolerance Therapy -- Therapy and Prophylaxis of Bleeding Symptoms in a Patient with Acquired Factor X-Deficiency due to Systemic Amyloidosis (AL-Amyloidosis) -- Is there a Correlation between vWF-cleaving Protease-Activity, vWF:Ag, Clinical Course and Number of Relapses in 15 Patients with TTP? -- Life-Threatening Hemorrhage in a Patient with Red Cell Antibodies ??Effective Blood Coagulation with rFVIIa -- Liver Transplantation in a HIV/HCV coinfected Hemophilia A Patient -- Dysfibrinogenemia following after Snake Bite -- Bleeding Complications following Tooth Extraction in a Hemophilia A Patient with Inhibitor ??A Case Report -- Cerebral Sinus Thrombosis: Recanalization after intravenous Dalteparin Administration -- b) Hemophilia and Hemorrhagic Disorders -- Treatment of FVIII-Autoantibodies by Protein A-Based Immunoadsorption and Immunosuppression: A Regimen without FVIII Substitution -- Factor XI Deficiency caused by a hitherto unknown Mutation in the Factor XI Gene -- Polymorphisms in FV Gene associated with FV Deficiency ??First Results -- Influence of Phospholipids of the Platelet Membrane of Newborns on the Thrombin Generation -- Socio-economic Evaluation of Hemophilia Assistance -- Aspects regarding Locomotor Rehabilitation of Hemophiliacs -- c) Thrombophilic Disorders -- Prothrombin and Factor VII Genotypes and Phenotypes in healthy Individuals. Results from the Lugen Study -- Factor V Leiden and Other thrombotic risk factors in CHD and myocardial Infarction -- In vitro Effects of combined Administration of Epitifibatide and Anticoagulants on Thrombin induced Platelet Aggregation after high versus low Coagulant Activation of Platelet Rich Plasma -- Cardiac and cerebral Manifestations of the Antiphospholipid Syndrome -- d) Diagnosis -- Inactivation of Animal Factor VIII by human Factor VIII Inhibitors: Special Methodological Features in Performing the Factor VIII Assay and the Bethesda Assay -- Inactivation of Animal Factor VIII by human Factor VIII Inhibitors: Investigation of Plasma from Patients with Inhibitors in congenital Hemophilia A and from Patients with acquired Hemophilia A -- Factor VIII:C Measurement ??Comparison between Chromogenic and Coagulometric Methods in Hemophilia A ??Patients with the B Domain-depleted Recombinant F VIII-Preparation ReFacto -- Functional Assessment of fibrinolytic Resistance in whole Blood -- e) Miscellaneous -- Quality Control of Platelet Concentrates during Storage Using Different Forms of Agitation Measuring the Platelet Activation -- Platelet Activation before and after Cryopreservation of Platelet Concentrates with a New Storage Solution -- Flow Cytometric Measurement of CD34+ Cells: How reliable are absolute Cell Counts generated by the Integration of Beads? -- An Innovative Approach to Teach and Learn Diagnostic Skills and Therapeutical Management of Coagulation Disorders: CAMPUS ??an Interactive, Computer- and Case-Based Program -- Expression of Protease-activated Receptors in Neuroblastoma Cells.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Blood Transfusion Medicine.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540438847