- Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2005[electronic resource] / edited by Jean-Louis Vincent.
- Vincent, Jean-Louis., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 784 p. 172 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- EN]Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine ; 2005
- Respiratory Failure -- Exacerbations of COPD: The Role of Invasive Mechanical Ventilation -- Acute Respiratory Failure after Abdominal Surgery -- Tracheostomy in Critically Ill Patients: The Right Technique in the Right Patient -- Percutaneous Tracheostomy: Past, Present, and Future Perspectives -- Acute Lung Injury -- Role of iNOS-derived Excessive Nitric Oxide in the Pathogenesis of Acute Lung Injury -- Ischemia-reperfusion Injury of the Lung: Role of Surfactant -- Biomarkers for Pulmonary Injury in Critically Ill Patients -- Pharmacology of Acute Lung Injury -- The Mechanism of Ventilator-induced Lung Injury: Role of Dynamic Alveolar Mechanics -- Ventilation-perfusion Distribution Analysis to Assess Ventilatory Modes -- Modulators of Ventilator-induced Lung Injury -- Assessment of Alveolar Recruitment: New Approaches -- Lung Biopsy in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome -- Cardiac Crises -- The Critically Ill Cardiac Surgery Patient: How to Avoid Postoperative Catastrophe? -- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide to Assess Cardiac Function in the Critically Ill -- Management of Acute Myocardial Infarction -- Quantifying Cardiac Dyssynchrony in Man -- Diastolic Heart Failure and Critical Illness -- Severe Heart Failure in the ICU -- Weaning-induced Cardiac Dysfunction -- Circulatory Shock -- Resuscitation from Circulatory Shock: An Approach Based on Oxygen-derived Parameters -- Is there a Place for Epinephrine in the Management of Septic Shock? -- Resuscitation -- New Options for Pharmacological Management of Cardiac Resuscitation -- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Instructions Provided by Emergency Medical Dispatchers -- Thrombolytic Therapy During Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation -- Suspended Animation for Delayed Resuscitation -- Intraabdominal Pressure -- The Abdominal Compartment Syndrome in the Critically Ill Patient -- Non-invasive Modulation of Intraabdominal Pressure -- Severe Infections -- Rational Use of Antibiotics in the ICU: Optimum Efficacy for the Lowest Costs -- Pharmacokinetics of Antibiotics During Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy -- Impact of Methicillin Resistance on the Outcome of Severe Staphylococcus aureus Infections -- Clostridium difficile-associated Disease -- Sepsis and MOF: Basic Mechanisms -- The TREMS: A Multifaceted Family of Immunoreceptors -- Role of Mannose-Binding Lectin in Host Defense -- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Sepsis -- Localized Coagulation Activation and Fibrin Deposition in Critically Ill Patients -- The Central and Autonomic Nervous Systems: Essential Regulators of the Immune Response -- Sepsis: Clinical Aspects -- Severe Sepsis in the Elderly -- Extravascular Lung Water in Sepsis -- Procalcitonin on the Dusty Way to the Holy Grail: A Progress Report -- Statins in Critical Illness -- Blood Transfusions -- Anemia in Critically Ill Patients -- Physiology, Benefits and Risks of Red Blood Cell Transfusion -- The Microvasculature -- The Microcirculation during Wound Healing after Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Procedures -- Modulation of Microcirculatory Disorders by Coagulatory Inhibitors -- Sublingual Capnometry in Pedatric Patients -- Cardiorespiratory Monitoring -- New Echocardiographic Parameters of Fluid Responsiveness in Ventilated Patients -- Echo and PiCCO: Friends or Foe? -- Lithium Dilution Cardiac Output and Arterial Pulse Power Analysis -- Venous Ultrasonography in Medical Intensive Care -- Mixed and Central Venous Oxygen Saturation -- Cost-effectiveness of Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring -- Gas Exchange Measurement in the ICU -- Neurologic Crises -- Management of Large Hemispheric Infarction -- Inducing Hypothermia in the ICU: Practical Aspects and Cooling Methods -- Metabolic Alterations -- Making Strong Ion Difference the "Euro" for Bedside Acid-Base Analysis -- Pulse High Volume Hemofiltration: Rationale and Early Clinical Experience -- Liver Transplantation in the Management of Fulminant Hepatic Failure -- Sedation -- Sedation Strategies in the Critically Ill -- Delirium in the Intensive Care Unit -- Quality Issues -- The Critically Ill Obese Patient: A Management Challenge -- Computers in the ICU: Fasten Your Seatbelts! -- Reducing ICU Mortality: To what Extent? -- Improving Palliative Care for Patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540234760