- Natural Compounds as Drugs Volume I[electronic resource] / edited by Frank Petersen, Ren챕 Amstutz.
- Petersen, Frank., editor., Amstutz, Ren챕., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 372 p. : online resource.
- Progress in Drug Research ; 65
- Mother Nature?셲 gifts to diseases of man: the impact of natural products on anti-infective, anticholestemics and anticancer drug discovery -- Drug discovery and development with plant-derived compounds -- Evolutionary mechanisms underlying secondary metabolite diversity -- Biodiversity, chemical diversity and drug discovery -- High impact technologies for natural products screening -- Virtual screening for the discovery of bioactive natural products -- Strain improvement for production of pharmaceuticals and other microbial metabolites by fermentation -- Nutritional and engineering aspects of microbial process development -- Natural products from plant cell cultures.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783764380984