- General Methods and Overviews, Lung Carcinoma and Prostate Carcinoma[electronic resource] / edited by M. A. Hayat.
- Hayat, M. A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXVI, 602 p. : online resource.
- Methods of Cancer Diagnosis, Therapy, and Prognosis ; 2
- General Methods and Overviews -- Metabolic Transformations of Malignant Cells: An Overview -- Detection of Recurrent Cancer by Radiological Imaging -- Tumor Gene Therapy: Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy -- Assessment of Gene Transfer: Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Nuclear Medicine Techniques -- Role of TP53 Mutations in Cancer (An Overview) -- Personalized Medicine for Cancer -- Radiation Doses to Patients Using Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography, and Screen-Film Radiography -- Cancer Vaccines and Immune Monitoring (An Overview) -- New Insights into the Role of Infection,Immunity and Apoptosis in the Genesis of the Cancer Stem Cell -- Successful Cancer Treatment: Eradication of Cancer Stem Cells -- Overexposure of Patients to Ionizing Radiation: An Overview -- Lung Cancer -- Lung Carcinoma -- Extra-Pulmonary Small Cell Cancer: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Lung: Automated Segmentation Methods -- Peripheral Lung Lesions: Diagnosis Using Transcutaneous Contrast-Enhanced Sonography -- Small Pulmonary Nodules: Detection Using Multidetector-Row Computed Tomography -- Secondary Primary Cancer Following Chemoradiation for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer -- Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Second-Line Treatment with Docetaxel -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Brain Metastases: Platinum-Based Chemotherapy -- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma: EGFR Gene Mutations and Response to Gefitinib -- Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma: Acquired Resistance to Gefitinib -- Prognostic Significance of [18F]-Fluorodeoxyglucose Uptake on Positron Emission Tomography in Patients with Pathological Stage I Lung Adenocarcinoma -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Prognosis Using the TNM Staging System -- Differentiation Between Malignant and Benign Pleural Effusions: Methylation Specific Polymerase Chain Reaction Analysis -- Pathological Distinction of Pulmonary Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma from Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma Using Immunohistochemistry -- Differentiation Between Pleuropulmonary Desmoid Tumors and Solitary Fibrous Tumors: Role of Histology and Immunohistochemistry -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Brain Metastasis: Role of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Gene Mutation -- Prostate Cancer -- Prostate Carcinoma -- The Role of Intermediary Metabolism and Molecular Genetics in Prostate Cancer -- Array-Based Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Prostate Cancer: Research and Clinical Applications -- Prostate Cancer: Role of Vav3 Overexpression in Development and Progression -- Prostate Cancer: Detection and Monitoring Using Mitochondrial Mutations as a Biomarker -- Prognostic Markers in Prostatic Carcinoma -- Prostate Cancer: Detection of Free Tumor-Specific DNA in Blood and Bone Marrow -- Prostate Carcinoma: Evaluation Using Transrectal Sonography -- Prostate Cancer: 16?-[18F] Fluoro-5?-Dihydrotesterone (FDHT) Whole-Body Positron Emission Tomography -- Effects of Standard Treatments on the Immune Response to Prostate Cancer -- Vinorelbine, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone in Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer -- Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer Biochemical Recurrence after Radiotherapy: Use of Cyclic Androgen Withdrawal Therapy.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402084416