- Mitochondrial Medicine[electronic resource] :Volume II, Manipulating Mitochondrial Function / edited by Volkmar Weissig, Marvin Edeas.
- Weissig, Volkmar., editor., Edeas, Marvin., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIII, 447 p. 124 illus., 65 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1265
- DQAsomes as the Prototype of Mitochondria-targeted Pharmaceutical Nanocarriers: Preparation, Characterization, and Use -- Predicting Mitochondrial Targeting by Small Molecule Xenobiotics Within Living Cells Using QSAR Models -- Targeting Mitochondria with Small Molecules: The Preparation of MitoB and MitoP as Exomarkers of Mitochondrial Hydrogen Peroxide -- Synthesis of Triphenylphosphonium Phospholipid Conjugates for the Preparation of Mitochondriotropic Liposomes -- Synthesis and Evaluation of 18F-Labeled Fluoroalkyl Triphenylphosphonium Salts as Mitochondrial Voltage Sensors in PET Myocardial Imaging -- Bridging the Gap Between Nature and Antioxidant Setbacks: Delivering Caffeic Acid to Mitochondria -- Mitochondriotropic Nano-Emulsified Genistein-Loaded Vehicles for Cancer Therapy -- Formulation and Optimization of Mitochondria-Targeted Polymeric Nanoparticles -- Ex Vivo Generation of Functional Immune Cells by Mitochondria-Targeted Photosensitization of Cancer Cells -- Targeting the Mitochondrial Genome Via a Dual Function MITO-Porter: Evaluation of mtDNA-Levels and Mitochondrial Function -- Mitochondrial, Acidic, and Cytosolic pHs Determination by 31P NMR Spectroscopy: Design of New Sensitive Targeted pH Probes -- Methodology for Use of Mitochondria-Targeted Cations in the Field of Oxidative Stress-Related Research -- Synthesis and Testing of Novel Isomeric Mitochondriotropic Derivatives of Resveratrol and Quercetin -- Evaluation of Respiration of Mitochondria in Cancer Cells Exposed to Mitochondria-Targeted Agents -- The Effect of Mitochondrially Targeted Anti-Cancer Agents on Mitochondrial (Super)Complexes -- Mitochondrial Targeting of Recombinant RNA -- Mitochondrial Targeting of Catalytic RNAs -- Allotopic Expression of ATP6 in the Mouse as a Transgenic Model of Mitochondrial Disease -- Analysis of Pollutant-Induced Changes in Mitochondrial DNA Methylation -- ETS and DEAS Studies of the Reduction of Xenobiotics in Mitochondrial Intermembrane Space -- Analysis of Mitochondrial Morphology and Function Under Conditions of Mitofusin 2 Deficiency -- Yeast as a Tool to Study Mitochondrial Retrograde Pathway En Route to Cell Stress Response -- Cell Energy Budget Platform for Assessment of Cell Metabolism -- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) for Modeling Mitochondrial DNA Disorders -- Cytoplasmic Transfer Methods for Studying the Segregation of Mitochondrial DNA in Mice -- In Vivo Visualization and Quantification of Mitochondrial Morphology in C. elegans -- Mitochondrial DNA as a Biosensor of UV Exposure in Human Skin -- Assessment of Short- and Medium-Chain Fatty Acids on Mitochondrial Function in Severe Inflammation -- Atomic Force Microscopy-Based Shape Analysis of Heart Mitochondria -- Enzymatic Assays for Probing Mitochondrial Apoptosis -- A Cybrid Cell Model for the Assessment of the Link Between Mitochondrial Deficits and Sporadic Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Analysis of Mitochondrial Network by Imaging: Proof of Technique in Schizophrenia.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493922871