- Non-Viral Gene Delivery Vectors[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Gabriele Candiani.
- Candiani, Gabriele., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 290 p. 66 illus., 36 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1445
- Physical Chemical and Biomolecular Methods for the Optimization of Cationic Lipid-Based Lipoplexes In Vitro for the Gene Therapy Applications -- Cationic Lipid-Based Nucleic Acid Vectors -- Lipoplexes from Non-Viral Cationic Vectors: DOTAP-DOPE Liposomes and Gemini Micelles -- Anionic/Zwitterionic Lipid-Based Gene Vectors of pDNA -- Elaboration and Physicochemical Characterization of Niosome-Based Nioplexes for Gene Delivery Purposes -- Quantitative Intracellular Localization of Cationic Lipid-Nucleic Acid Nanoparticles with Fluorescence Microscopy -- Targeted Delivery of Peptide-Tagged DNA Lipoplexes to Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells -- Lipoplexes Strengthened by Anionic Polymers: Easy Preparation of Highly Effective siRNA Vectors Based on Cationic Lipids and Anionic Polymers -- Polymer Based Gene Silencing: In Vitro Delivery of SiRNA -- Polyallylamine Derivatives: Novel Non-Toxic Transfection Agents -- Biodegradable Three-Layered Micelles and Injectable Hydrogels -- Cationic Lipid-Coated Polyplexes (?쏬ipopolyplexes?? for DNA and Small RNA Delivery -- Preparation of Targeted Anionic Lipid-Coated Polyplexes for MicroRNA Delivery -- Characterization and Investigation of Redox-Sensitive Liposomes for Gene Delivery -- From Artificial Amino Acids to Sequence-Defined Targeted Oligoaminoamides -- Gene Delivery Method Using Photo-Responsive Poly(棺-Amino Ester) as Vectors -- Thermo-Responsive Polyplex Micelles with PEG Shells and PNIPAM Layer to Protect DNA Cores for Systemic Gene Therapy -- Application of Polyethylenimine-Grafted Silicon Nanowire Arrays for Gene Transfection.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493937165