- Late Graft Loss[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Transplantation and Clinical Immunology, 3?? June, 1996 / edited by J. L. Touraine, J. Traeger, H. B챕tuel, J. M. Dubernard, J. P. Revillard, C. Dupuy.
- Touraine, J. L., editor., Traeger, J., editor., B챕tuel, H., editor., Dubernard, J. M., editor., Revillard, J. P., editor., Dupuy, C., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 239 p. : online resource.
- Transplantation and Clinical Immunology, Symposia Fondation Marcel M챕rieux ; 28
- 1. Chronic graft loss in kidney and heart transplant recipients -- 2. Histopathology of chronic rejection -- 3. Evaluation of biopsy changes in the early diagnosis of chronic transplant nephropathy -- 4. Is there any relationship between the early glomerular filtration rate and late graft dysfunction in renal transplantation? -- 5. Transplantation atherosclerosis: Definition and pathogenesis -- 6. Immunological mechanism of chronic rejection -- 7. The role of adhesion molecules in chronic rejection -- 8. A role for TH2 cells in chronic allograft rejection? -- 9. Treatment of refractory acute allograft rejection with aerosolized cyclosporin in lung transplant recipients -- 10. Ischemia-reperfusion injury as a risk factor for late kidney graft failure -- 11. The impact of acute rejection in the longterm outcome after renal transplantation -- 12. Nephron endowment and the pathogenesis of chronic renal failure -- 13. Are child donors better than adult donors for pediatric kidney recipients? -- 14. Late graft loss in combined kidney-pancreas transplantation -- 15. Longterm allograft outcome in patients treated with prophylactic antilymphocyte globulin or OKT3 as induction therapy in cadaveric kidney transplantation -- 16. Cyclosporin - longterm treatment -- 17. Effect of new immunosuppressive drugs on chronic rejection -- 18. Experimental transplantation in rats for the study of the pathogenesis and treatment of chronic rejection -- 19. The effects of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors after kidney and heart transplantation: Lipid lowering and immunosuppression -- 20. Lipid metabolism alteration and treatment in heart transplant recipients -- 21. Prevention and treatment of cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease -- 22. Longterm renal function protection in renal transplantation by nonimmunological treatments -- Clinical impact and predictive role of OGTT as a marker of longterm loss of function in patients submitted to pancreas transplantation -- Influence of recipient - donor body weight ratio in pediatric renal transplantation -- Survival, rejection, tumors and infections 5 years after liver transplantation -- Comparison of dipyridamole thallium scintigraphy and dobutamine stress echocardiography to detect graft coronary artery disease in heart transplant patients -- Immunohistochemical profile in asymptomatic acute rejection of renal allografts: Predictive marker of graft loss -- High sodium UW cold-storage solution improves kidney graft function in rats -- Influence of natural selection haplotypes on longterm survival in renal transplantation from haploidentical living related donors -- Posttransplant immunological monitoring by ELISA: HLA-specific IgG antibodies are associated with early and late graft loss events -- Longterm benefit of additional azathioprine in cyclosporin/prednisolone-treated patients with chronic renal allograft dysfunction -- Effect of steroid withdrawal on late immunologic complications after liver transplantation -- Effect of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI) on the progressive graft failure and proteinuria in kidney transplant patients with chronic rejection -- ATG prophylaxis preoperatively reduced acute rejections - a predicting factor on long graft survival -- Kidney transplantation in children at our center -- Kidney transplantation between spouses -- Oxidative stress and lipid abnormalities during chronic rejection of kidney transplantation -- Proton NMR spectroscopy as a novel approach to the assessment of function in the pig isolated kidney exposed to cold ischemia -- Renal handling of citrate excretion during reperfusion after cold storage in the isolated perfused pig kidney -- The improvement of early rat kidney graft function after perfusion with HTK solution supplemented with pentoxifylline -- Nifedipine improves kidney function after 24 h cold storage in a high-sodium UW solution -- Preventing cadaveric grafted kidney from acute rejection with anti-thymocyte globulin -- Study of the pharmacokinetics of the Neoral짰 formulation of cyclosporin in vivo -- One-year results of the European mycophenolate mofetil phase III in clinical trial in renal transplantation -- Detection of lymphocyte panel reactive antibody (PRA) use in kidney transplantation -- Cholestatic and HCV-related liver disease associated with acute rejection after liver transplantation -- Outcome of children and adolescents with recurrent nephrotic syndrome (NS) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) after renal transplantation -- CD8+ T lymphocytes can amount to a second-set rejection of skin allografts in the absence of cytotoxic antibodies -- Hyperimmune globulin in the prevention of cytomegalovirus infection: Lack of efficacy in kidney graft recipients -- Lung and heart lung transplantation: Survival data concerning 100 transplants carried out in 95 patients at the L. Pradel University Hospital, Lyon -- Evolution of lipoprotein(a) and concentration 6 months after a successful renal transplantation -- GSTs: Sensitive and specific markers for liver transplant monitoring -- Is overweight a relevant risk factor in the short- and longterm evolution of renal transplantation? -- Renal allograft thrombosis (rat): A case-control study -- A prospective study on the effect of kidney transplantation (KT) and cyclosporin treatment on male sexual performance and hormonal profiles -- Iliac artery histology and renal allograft blood flow measured by Doppler spectrum analysis -- Blood flow impairment in popliteal and posterior tibial arteries after iliac end-to-side anastomosed renal transplantation -- The first kidney transplantation from spouse in Lithuania -- Name Index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401062862