- Inflammation and Cancer[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Brendan J. Jenkins.
- Jenkins, Brendan J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 315 p. 16 illus. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1725
- In Vivo Models of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Colitis-Associated Cancer -- Combining Cell Type-Restricted Adenoviral Targeting with Immunostaining and Flow Cytometry to Identify Cells-of-Origin of Lung Cancer -- Utility of Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration for Preclinical Evaluation of Therapies in Cancer -- Modelling Intestinal Carcinogenesis Using In Vitro OrganoidCultures -- Protocols to Evaluate Cigarette Smoke-induced Lung Inflammationand Pathology in Mice -- Tracking Competent Host Defence to Chronic Inflammation: An In vivo Model of Peritonitis -- Citrobacter rodentium Infection Model for the Analysis of Bacterial Pathogenesis and Mucosal Immunology -- In Vivo Infection Model of Severe Influenza a Virus -- In Vivo Models for Inflammatory Arthritis -- Isolation of Mouse Primary Gastric Epithelial Cells to Investigate the Mechanisms of Helicobacter pylori Associated Disease -- Dissecting lnterleukin-6 Classic- and Trans-Signaling in Inflammation and Cancer -- Laser Microdissection of Cellular Compartments for Expression Analyses in Cancer Models -- Tissue Processing for Stereological Analyses of Lung Structure in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease -- Quantifying Caspase-1 Activity in Murine Macrophages -- Analysis of Histone Modifications in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Using Chromatin Immunoprecipitation -- Analysis of DNA Methylation in Tissues Exposed to Inflammation -- A Comprehensive Protocol Resource for Performing Pooled shRNA and CRISPR Screens -- Immuno-detection of Immature and Bioactive Forms of the Inflammatory Cytokine IL-18 -- Optimisation Techniques for miRNA Expression in Low Frequency Immune Cell Populations -- Assessing the cGAS-cGAMP-STING Activity of Cancer Cells -- Expression and Purification of JAK1 and SOCS1 for Structural and Biochemical Studies -- Production of Recombinant Killer Immunoglobulin-like Receptors for Crystallography and Luminex Based Assays -- Isolation and Characterisation of Mouse Intrahepatic Lymphocytes by Flow Cytometry.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493975679