- Head and Neck Cancer[electronic resource] / edited by Brockstein Bruce, Masters Gregory.
- Bruce, Brockstein., editor., Gregory, Masters., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 376 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Treatment and Research,0927-3042 ; 114
- Overview of Head and Neck Cancer -- Epidemiology, Staging, and Screening of Head and Neck Cancer -- Oral Preneoplasia and Chemoprevention of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck -- Early Stage Head and Neck Cancer ??Surgery -- Radiation Therapy in the Management of Early-Stage Head and Neck Cancer -- Advanced Head and Neck Cancersurgery and Reconstruction -- Modified Fractionated Radiotherapy in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) & Re-Irradiation in Recurrent Head and Neck Carcinomas -- Organ Preservation-Induction Chemotherapy -- Organ Preservation for Advanced Head and Neck Cancer Concomitant Chemoradiation -- Unresectable, Locoregionally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer -- Nasopharyngeal Cancer -- Treatment of Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer: Chemotherapy and Novel Agents -- New Therapies for Locoregionally Advanced and Locoregionally Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer -- Quality of Life and Late Toxicities in Head and Neck Cancer -- Oral, Dental, and Supportive Care in the Cancer Patient.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402073366