- Handbook of Copper Pharmacology and Toxicology[electronic resource] / edited by Edward J. Massaro.
- Massaro, Edward J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 608 p. 114 illus. : online resource.
- I. Copper in Mammals -- 1 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Copper in Mammals -- II. Copper Proteins -- 2 Biochemistry of the Wilson?셲 Disease Protein -- 3 Biologically Relevant Properties of Copper-Containing Proteins Analyzed by Means of Semiquantitative and Quantitative Theoretical Descriptors -- 4 Molecular Modeling and Dynamics of Copper Proteins -- 5 The Prion Protein and Copper: What Is the Connection? -- 6 Prion Protein: A Synaptic Cuproprotein -- 7 Cytochrome-c Oxidase -- 8 The Fet3 Protein: A Multicopper Ferroxidase Essential to Iron Metabolism in Yeast -- 9 Interaction of Copper-Binding Proteins from Enterococcus hirae -- III. Copper Transport -- 10 Copper Uptake in Eukaryotic Cells -- 11 The Role of PINA in Copper Transport, Circadian Rhythms, and Wilson?셲 Disease -- 12 The Identification of Motifs Involved in the Intracellular Trafficking of the Menkes Disease Protein -- 13 Intracellular Copper Transport and ATP7B, the Wilson?셲 Disease Protein -- 14 A Multicopper Oxidase-Based Iron-Transport System in Yeast -- IV. Molecular Pathogenesis of Diseases of Copper Metabolism -- 15 Molecular Basis of Diseases of Copper Homeostasis -- 16 Disturbances of Copper Homeostasis and Brain Function -- 17 Role of Copper and Other Transition Metal Ions in the Pathogenesis of Parkinson?셲 Disease, Prion Diseases, Familial Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- 18 Molecular Genetics and Clinical Aspects of Menkes Disease and Occipital Horn Syndrome -- 19 The Meaning of Alternative Transcripts of the Menkes Disease Gene -- 20 Expression Profiling in Menkes Disease -- 21 Regulation by Copper of the Expression of Human Bis, a New Gene Involved in the Cellular Stress Response to Metals -- 22 Non-Indian Childhood Cirrhosis: Using a Founder Population to Identify the Underlying Genetic Defect -- V. Copper Toxicity and Therapeutics -- 23 Biological Effects of Chronic Copper Exposure -- 24 Copper Toxicity to Tight Junctions in the Human Intestina Caco-2 Cell Line -- 25 Cellular Responses to Copper in Aquatic Organisms: Importance of Oxidative Stress and Alteration of Signal Transduction -- 26 Selective Removal of Copper Accumulating in the Form Bound to Metallothionein by Tetrathiomolybdate -- 27 Control of Copper in Wilson?셲 Disease and Diseases of Neovascularization, such as Cancer -- 28 Copper-Rich Metallothionein Polymers During the Development of Fulminant Hepatitis in LEC Rats: Effect of D-Penicillamine -- VI. Copper Metabolism and Homeostasis -- 29 Sensory Protein Modification: A New Feature in Copper Balancing -- 30 Comparative Analysis of Copper and Iron Metabolism in Photosynthetic Eukaryotes vs Yeast and Mammals -- 31 Copper and the Morphological Development of Streptomyces -- 32 Molecular Hardware of Copper Homeostasis in Enterococcus hirae -- 33 Copper Homeostasis in Plants -- 34 The Role of Copper Ions in Regulating Methane Monooxygenases in Methanotrophs -- 35 Regulatory Responses to Copper Ions in Fungi.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617372667