- The Practical Applicability of Toxicokinetic Models in the Risk Assessment of Chemicals[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the Symposium The Practical Applicability of Toxicokinetic Models in the Risk Assessment of Chemicals held in The Hague, The Netherlands, 17??8 February 2000 / edited by Jacob Kr체se, Henk J. M. Verhaar, W. K. de Raat.
- Kr체se, Jacob., editor., Verhaar, Henk J. M., editor., Raat, W. K. de., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 194 p. : online resource.
- 1 The Practical Applicability of Toxicokinetic Models in the Risk Assessment of Chemicals -- 2 Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling of the Glycol Ether, 2-Butoxethanol, and Its Application in Human Health Risk Assessments and Exposure Guidelines -- 3 Application of Pharmacokinetic Modelling to Biological Monitoring -- 4 Dermal Absorption from Pesticide Residues Data Analysis -- 5 Inter-Species Pharmacokinetic Comparison of Organic Acid Herbicides. Is the Dog a Relevant Species for Evaluation of Human Health Risk? -- 6 Modeling the Uptake and Disposition of Hydrophobic Organic Chemicals in Fish Using a Physiologically Based Approach -- 7 Chair?셲 Introduction to the Second Symposium Day -- 8 Can Biologically Based Models of Carcinogenesis be Used for Risk Assessment ? Potentials and Limitations of Carcinogenesis Models -- 9 The Prediction of Systemic Toxicity by Integrating the Results of Biokinetic Models and Biologically Based In Vitro Test Methods.
Occupational Medicine/Industrial Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048161478