- Selected Aspects of Cancer Progression: Metastasis, Apoptosis and Immune Response[electronic resource] / edited by Hans E. Kaiser, Aejaz Nasir.
- Kaiser, Hans E., editor., Nasir, Aejaz., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 250 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Growth and Progression ; 11
- Metastasis: a current perspective -- Control of cell motility during tissue invasion -- Cell adhesion and invasion during secondary tumor formation: interactions between tumor cells and host organs -- Genes and metastasis: experimental advances and clinical implications -- The evolution of diversity within tumors and metastases -- Tumor angiogenesis, antiangiogenic therapy and anti-antiangiogenesis response -- Apoptosis and cancer -- Macrophages in tumour development and metastasis -- Classical and alternative activation of macrophages: different pathways of macrophage-mediated tumor promotion -- Characterization of tumor-directed cellular immune responses in humans -- Immunological aspects of Marek?셲 disease virus (MDV)-induced lymphoma progression -- Abnormal variation of the immune response as related to cancer -- A biodynamical model of human T-cell development and pathology: design, testing and validation.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402067280