- Molecular Targeting in Oncology[electronic resource] / edited by Howard L. Kaufman, Scott Wadler, Karen Antman.
- Kaufman, Howard L., editor., Wadler, Scott., editor., Antman, Karen., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 728 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- General Strategies for Molecular Targeting in Oncology -- The Cell Cycle -- mTOR -- Ras/Raf/MEK Inhibitors -- 17-AAG -- The Cancer Epigenome -- Molecular Targeting for Specific Disease Sites -- Molecular Targeting in Upper Gastrointestinal Malignancies -- Molecular Targeting of Colorectal Cancer -- Molecular Targeting in Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- Molecularly Targeted Therapy in Pancreatic Cancer -- Untargeted Use of Targeted Therapy -- Renal Cell Carcinoma -- Targeted Therapies for Prostate Cancer -- Molecular Targets in Ovarian Cancer and Endometrial Cancer -- Targeted Therapy For Breast Cancer -- Melanoma -- Classes of Drugs for Molecular Targeting in Oncology -- Antibody Therapy of Cancer -- Nucleic Acid Therapies for Cancer Treatment -- Engineering Oncolytic Measles Viruses for Targeted Cancer Therapy -- Vaccines as Targeted Cancer Therapy -- Cytokine-Based Therapy for Cancer -- Cyclooxygenase-2 as a Target for Cancer Prevention and Treatment -- Specific Drugs for Molecular Targeting in Oncology -- Imatinib Mesylate (Gleevec짰) and the Emergence of Chemotherapeuticss Drug-Resistant Mutations -- Development of a Targeted Treatment for Cancer -- VEGF Inhibition for Cancer Therapy -- Somatostatin Analogue Therapy -- Challenges in Molecular Targeting in Oncology -- Patient Selection for Rational Development of Novel Anticancer Agents -- Clinical Trial Design with Targeted Agents -- How to Define Treatment Success or Failure if Tumors Do Not Shrink -- Molecular Imaging in Oncology -- Combinations of Molecular-Targeted Therapies -- Preclinical Development of Molecularly Targeted Agents in Oncology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781588295774