- Sensitization of Cancer Cells for Chemo/Immuno/Radio-therapy[electronic resource] / edited by Benjamin Bonavida.
- Bonavida, Benjamin., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 420 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Sensitization via Membrane-Bound Receptors -- Sensitization of Epithelial Cancer Cells with Human Monoclonal Antibodies -- Targeting the Transferrin Receptor to Overcome Resistance to Anti-Cancer Agents -- Chemo-Immunosensitization of Resistant B-NHL as a Result of Rituximab (anti-CD20 mAb)-Mediated Inhibition of Cell Survival Signaling Pathways -- Agents that Regulate DR5 and Sensitivity to TRAIL -- Proteasome Inhibition: Potential for Sensitization of Immune Effector Mechanisms in Cancer -- Sensitization via Inhibition of Cell Survival Pathways (Excluding Apoptotic Signaling Pathways) -- Angiogenesis Inhibitors as Enabling Agents for the Chemotherapeutic Treatment of Metastatic Disease -- Targeting Survival Cascades Induced by Activation of Ras/Raf/MEK/ERK and PI3K/Akt Pathways to Sensitize Cancer Cells to Therapy -- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Anticancer Activity -- Eicosanoids and Resistance of Cancer Cells to Chemotherapeutic Agents -- Sensitization via Transcription Factors -- The RKIP and STAT3 Axis in Cancer Chemotherapy: Opposites Attract -- Targeting Transcription Factors with Decoy Oligonucleotides: Modulation of the Expression of Genes Involved in Chemotherapy Resistance of Tumor Cells -- p53 Inhibitors as Cancer Sensitizing Agents -- Nitric Oxide?봊nduced Immunosensitization to Apoptosis by Fas-L and TRAIL -- Natural Agents That Can Sensitize Tumor Cells to Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy -- Sensitization via Targeting Apoptotic Pathways -- Inhibitors of the Bcl-2 Protein Family as Sensitizers to Anticancer Agents -- Therapeutic Targeting of Apoptosis in Cancer -- Peptides and Peptidomimetics as Cancer Therapy Sensitizing Agents -- Non-Peptidic Mimetics as Cancer-Sensitizing Agents -- Sensitization of Cancer Cells to Cancer Therapies by Isoflavone and Its Synthetic Derivatives -- Antisense Oligonucleotides and siRNA as Specific Inhibitors of Gene Expression: Mechanisms of Action and Therapeutic Potential -- Sensitization Tailored to Individual Patients -- DNA Polymorphisms Affecting Chemosensitivity Toward Drugs -- Pharmacogenetics in Cancer Management: Scenario for Tailored Therapy.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781934115299