- Metabolomics Tools for Natural Product Discovery[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Ute Roessner, Daniel Anthony Dias.
- Roessner, Ute., editor., Dias, Daniel Anthony., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 311 p. 83 illus., 33 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1055
- Bryophytes: Liverworts, Mosses and Hornworts ??Extraction and Isolation Procedures -- Plant Tissue Extraction for Metabolomics -- Detection of Polar Metabolites through the use of Gas Chromatography ??Mass Spectrometry -- A Robust GC-MS Method for the Quantitation of Fatty Acids in Biological Systems -- A Workflow from Untargeted LC-MS Profiling to Targeted Natural Product Isolation -- Lipidomics ?밇xtraction Protocols for Biological Matrices -- Metabolite Analysis of Biological Fluids and Tissues by Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy -- NMR Spectroscopy: Structure Elucidation of Cycloelatenene A: A Natural Product Case Study -- NMR-Based Metabolomics: A Probe to Utilize Biodiversity -- Extraction Protocol for Non-Targeted NMR and LC-MS Metabolomics-Based Analysis of Hard Coral and their Algal Symbionts -- Determination of Absolute Configuration Using Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction -- Natural Product Chemistry in Action:혻 The Synthesis of Melatonin Metabolites K1 and K2 -- Discovery, Biosynthesis, and Rational Engineering of Novel Enterocin and Wailupemycin Polyketide Analogues -- Bioassays for Anticancer Activities -- Screening for Anti-Diabetic Activities -- Screening for Antibacterial, Antifungal and Anti-Quorum Sensing Activity -- Metabolomics and Dereplication Strategies in Natural Products -- Bridging the Gap: Basic Metabolomics Methods for Natural Product Chemistry -- Strategies in Biomarker Discovery. Peak Annotation by MS and Targeted LC-MS Micro-Fractionation for de novo Structure Identification by Micro-NMR -- Statistical Analysis of Metabolomics Data.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627035767