- Epigenetics and Gene Expression in Cancer, Inflammatory and Immune Diseases[electronic resource] / edited by Barbara Stefanska, David J. MacEwan.
- Stefanska, Barbara., editor., MacEwan, David J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 197 p. 38 illus., 22 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- High-Throughput Techniques for DNA Methylation Profiling -- Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing (RRBS) and Cell Sorting Prior to DNA Methylation Analysis in Psychiatric Disorders -- Targeted DNA Methylation Analysis Methods -- Analyzing Targeted Nucleosome Position and Occupancy in Cancer, Obesity, and Diabetes -- Synthesis and Application of Cell-Permeable Metabolites for Modulating Chromatin Modifications Regulated by a-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Enzymes -- High-Throughput Screening of Small Molecule Transcriptional Regulators in Embryonic Stem Cells Using qRT-PCR -- Methods for MicroRNA Profiling in Cancer -- Microbiota and Epigenetic Regulation of Inflammatory Mediators -- Optical Microscopy and Spectroscopy for Epigenetic Modifications in Single Living Cells -- MicroRNAs in Therapy and Toxicity -- Genetics and Epigenetics of Multiple Sclerosis.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493967414