- Fibrosis[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Laure Rittie.
- Rittie, Laure., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 530 p. 170 illus., 139 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1627
- Human Fibrotic Diseases: Current Challenges in Fibrosis Research -- The Bleomycin Model of Pulmonary Fibrosis -- Intra-Dermal Injections of Bleomycin to Model Skin Fibrosis -- Assessing the Effects of Fibrosis on Lung Function by Light Microscopy-Coupled Stereology -- Transplanting Human Skin Grafts onto Nude Mice to Model Skin Scars -- Hypertrophic Scarring in the Rabbit Ear: A Practical Model for Studying Dermal Fibrosis -- Mouse and Rat Models of Induction of Hepatic Fibrosis and Assessment of Portal Hypertension -- Mouse Models of Corneal Scarring -- Modeling Cardiac Fibrosis in Mice: (Myo)Fibroblast Phenotype after Ischemia -- Characterization of Mesenchymal-Fibroblast Cells using the Col1a2 Promoter/Enhancer -- Isolation and Culture of Primary Murine Hepatic Stellate Cells -- Isolation and Culture of Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells from Sub-Cutaneous Fat -- Isolation of Live Fibroblasts by Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting -- Detection of Infiltrating Mast Cells using a Modified Toluidine Blue Staining -- Cell-Populated Collagen Lattice Models -- Traction Force Measurement using Deformable Microposts -- Mechanical Deformation of Cultured Cells with Hydrogels -- Preparation of Decellularized Lung Matrices for Cell Culture and Protein Analysis -- Type I Collagen Purification from Rat Tail Tendons -- Purification of Human Plasma/Cellular Fibronectin and Fibronectin Fragments -- Laser Capture Microdissection of Tissue Sections for High-Throughput RNA Analysis -- Collagen Quantification in Tissue Specimens -- Methods for the Assessment of Active Transforming Growth Factor-棺 in Cells and Tissues -- Visualizing in Vitro Type I Collagen Fibrillogenesis by Transmission Electron Microscopy -- Histological and Electron Microscope Staining for the Identification of Elastic Fiber Networks -- Method for Picrosirius Red-Polarization Detection of Collagen Fibers in Tissue Sections -- Probing Collagen Organization: Practical Guide for Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) Imaging -- Methods for Quantifying Fibrillar Collagen Alignment -- Exploring the Nano-Surface of Collagenous and Other Fibrotic Tissues with AFM -- Spectral Unmixing Methods and Tools for the Detection and Quantitation of Collagen and Other Macromolecules in Tissue Specimens -- Simple Analysis of Deposited Gene Expression Datasets for the Non-Bioinformatician: How to Use GEO for Fibrosis Research.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493971121